HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
This is a terrific UPS to be placed in a network wiring rack along with patch bays and switches. Its short at 16.75 inches which means its not too deep to fit and has 6 outlets to plug in switches. Two of the plugs can be remotely controlled which makes power cycling switches remotely very easy. At 1000VA, it has decent run time for PoE and other switches to keep equipment up and running during power issues. This UPS comes with a network card to allow the UPS to be controlled via a web interface and other standard network interfaces.
Protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise. Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface permits remote UPS management.
UPS For Wall Mount Cable and Switch Racks
The SMART1000RM1UN SmartPro 120V 1kVA 800W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up data centers, VoIP systems and network closets, the SMART1000RM1UN switches to 1kVA/800W battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Tripp Lite SMART1000RM1U Smart Pro Rackmount Interactive UPS
Overview of the Tripp Lite 1U short rack ups
Two of the six NEMA 5-15R outlets may be switched off remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads to maximize battery backup time for mission-critical equipment. The internal battery provides 14 minutes of support at half load (400W) and four minutes at full load (800W).
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage.
- Corrects under- and overvoltages from 83V to 147V
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets—2 switchable via network interface
- Network power management and control capability
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface
- 14 min. runtime at half load; 4 min. at full load
- Energy Star Compliant
- SMART1000RM1UN SmartPro 120V 1kVA 800W LineInteractive Sine Wave UPS
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface
- USB cable
- DB9 cable
- EPO cable
- Mounting hardware
- Owner's manual
Short Rack Mount UPS Features
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload and low battery
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 10 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 450-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 14 min. and full load up to 4 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
Pre-Installed WEBCARDLX Network Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional E2 sensors (sold separately) enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contactclosure status
- 2 load banks, each with one outlet controllable remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V–147V without using battery power
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment's performance
- Front-panel LEDs signal power, voltage correction, load level and battery charge state
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software (available via free download at www.tripplite.com/poweralert)
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for mounting in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. 2- or 4-post rack
- Optional 4POSTRAILKIT1U accessory available for extra support in 4-post installations