- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
VTech VSP715 ErisTerminal Desk Phone
The compact VSP715 SIP deskset comes with all the essential features you need to keep pace with your business and your budget. Installation is easy and cost-effctive with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, dual Ethernet ports and auto-provisioning. Two programmable buttons provide one-touch access to shared call appearances, ACD, paging and more. Manage multiple calls with advanced call handling features and support for up to two SIP lines/accounts. Support for the G.722 wideband codec for HD Audio means you'll enjoy superior voice quality too.
The VTech VSP715 Desk Phone Features
- 158 × 57 pixels (w × h) backlit display
- Dual Ethernet ports, 10/100 Mbps
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (AC adapter optional)
- Support for up to 2 SIP lines/accounts
- Supports 3 confiurable soft keys
- 4-way navigational pad
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- 2 programmable feature keys
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Message waiting LED indicator
- Supports HD Voice and G.711, G.726, G.729 and G.722 wideband codecs
- SIP compatibility: Asterisk-based platforms, Broadsoft®, Genband™, Metaswitch
- 2-position, desk- or wall-mountable
- Auto answer
- Hold, mute
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Shared call appearances (SCA), bridged-line appearances (BLA)
- Call forward, call blocking
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Call transfer, call park, call pickup
- Local phonebook up to 200 entries
- 3-way local conference; N-way network conference
- 10 selectable ringtones
- Call log/list, history, caller ID support
- Intercom, redial
- 10 speed dial entries
- 2.5 mm corded headset jack
- Adjustable volume
- Failover support and server redundancy
- QoS: 802.1x, Differv (DSCP, TOS), STUN, VLAN 802.1pq
- Supports auto IP provisioning, IPv4, DHCP Client, DNS, HTTPS, SNTP Client
- Supports custom logos
- Supports custom default fie for provisioning
- Supports WebUI customization (user and administrator)
- 3-year warranty
Specifications, weights & dimensions
- Color: Black
- SKU: 03492
- Product dimensions (WxDxH):
- BS: 6.09" x 8.60" x 5.59"
- Corded HS: 8.09" x 1.99" x 2.05"
- HS on BS: 6.09" x 8.60" x 6.77"
- Footprint at 45 degree: 6.09" x 7.86" x 6.93"
- Product weight: .91 lbs.
- Giftbox dimensions (WxDxH): 8.89" x 3.94" x 6.30"
- Giftbox weight: 2.27 lbs.
- Master pack dimensions (WxDxH): 18.31" x 8.46" x 7.09"
- Master pack weight: 10.03 lbs.
- Quantity: 4