- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
About the Yealink EXP40 IP Phone Expansion Module
The EXP40 Expansion Module for the SIP-T46G and SIP-T48G, expanding the functional capability of your sip phone to a whole new level. It features a large graphic LCD. Two pages of 20 flexible buttons are shown on the display can be programmed up to 40 various features, the productivity-enhancing features include BLF/BLA, speed dialing, call forward, transfer, park, pickup, etc.
Supported Phone Systems
- HELIA recommends the 3CX Phone System
Unboxing the Yealink EXP40 Expansion Sidecar
Key Features and Benefits
Revolutionarily new design
New design pursuing tiniest details for matching elegantly with the look and feel of T46G, rubber covers on the feet that contact the desk surface help prevent the phone from sliding, The new foot stand allows two posi-tions for the device, support application of wall mountable, the backlit display eliminates the need for external light.
A rich visual experience for applications
Equipped with a 160x320 graphic LCD with Backlight. 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED and two page views are possible, this allows 40 additional programmable keys that can be used for speed dialing, BLF/BLA, call forward, transfer, park, pickup, etc. 2 independent control keys are used for fast switch pages.
Supports up to 6 Expansion Modules for an attendant console application, adding up to 240 additional buttons. it has to be powered by a conventional power supply (5V/1.2A) if exceed 3 connections .
How To Connect the Yealink EXP40 Expansion Sidecar to the T48g Desk Phone
- Wall mountable
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- The PSU version supports up to 6 EXP-40, The PoE version supports up to 2 EXP-40
- 2xRJ12（ 6P6C） ports for data in and out
- Power adapter: AC 100～240V input and DC 5V/1.2A output
- Dimension (W*D*H*T): 127MM*213MM*167MM*45MM
- Applies to Yealink IP Phone
- Operating temperature: -10~50°C
- Operating humidity: 10-95%
- 160x320 graphic LCD with 16-level grayscales
- LCD Backlight
- Two page views are possible
- Different icons for each function shown on the LCD
Features Keys and Indicator
- 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED
- 20 additional keys through page switch
- 2 independent control keys are used for fast switch pages
- Programmable for Shared Line, BLF List, BroadSoft Group, Call Park, Conference, Forward, Group pickup Group listening, LDAP, Pick UP, XML Browser, Zero-SP-Touch
Phone System Support Overview
Supported Phone Systems