- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Simplifying Access Control
Mircom’s high frequency, long-range identification solution. Wiegand Transmitters and Receivers with integrated receiver antenna.
- Secure – Best-in-class security guards against code-grabbing and scanning (MAX secure™)
- Versatile – Mircom Transmitters combine both long range technologies and operation
- Durable – Built to last with IP65 rating
- User-Friendly – Designed with users in mind
- Easy Installation – Simple to use with built-in eyelet
- Mircom’s wireless communications are based upon a secure, digital, anti-playback routine, and rolling code, which reduces the risk of code sniffing and unauthorized duplication
- Transmitters are available in either a two- or four-button configuration, each corresponding to its own Wiegand output on the receiver
- TX3-WRT-2H and TX3-WRT-4H transmitters ship standard with a proximity module supported by AWID and HID® proximity readers.
- Potted proximity or contactless smartcard module enables the transmitter to be used as a close-range, presentation style access credential
- Wiegand output works with all standard access control and identical data is outputted upon button press or presentation
- Presentation: 125-kHz proximity (or 13, 56 MHz by custom order) provides up to 3.5 inches (88mm) of read range
- Button press: 433-MHz operation features up to 200 feet (61m) of read range
- A robust weatherized design (IP65) features hard plastic buttons, a reliable lithium battery and potted modules
- Transmitters include an integrated red LED, used to indicate both positive button press and battery strength
- Transmitter times-out* automatically when button is held down continuously to prevent battery drain and potential interference with other transmitters
- Compact design allows the Transmitters to be carried on a key chain, worn on a lanyard, or adhered to a flat surface, such as vehicle’s dashboard using Velcro®, for convenient gate access
- Two piece unit makes it simple to replace the battery and snap it back together.