- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
Wireless bridges connect two buildings together, even kilometers apart. The Nanobeam is used with omni-directional or sector antennas in a hub and spoke or PtMP setup.
They can be used in a pair to provide a direct PtP link however we tend to use NanoStations as they have a broader broadcast pattern and so are easier to setup.
About the Ubiquity NBE-M5-16 NanoBeam High-Performance airMAX Bridge
- Uniform Beamwidth Maximizes Noise Immunity
- innovative Mechanical Design
- High-Speed Processor for Superior Performance
Starting with the first-generation NanoBridge®, Ubiquiti Networks pioneered the all-in-one design for an airMAX® product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). Now Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of CPE, the NanoBeam®.
Improved Noise Immunity
Available for the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands, the NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The Ubiquiti Research and Development team combined the radio and antenna to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the NanoBeam is extremely versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
airMAX Technology Included
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
High capacity and scalability.
Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
airOS is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture, which enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking.
- Protocol Support
- Ubiquiti Channelization
- Spectral Width Adjustment
- ACK Auto-Timing
- AAP Technology
- Multi-Language Support
Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, airView® provides advanced spectrum analyzer functionality: waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
- Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
- Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
- Real-time Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
- Recording Automate airView to record and report results.
airControl is a powerful and intuitive, web-based server network management application, which allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices.
- Network Map
- Monitor Device Status
- Mass Firmware Upgrade
- Web UI Access
- Manage Groups of Devices
- Task Scheduling
Innovative Mechanical Design
- All-in-one design The NanoBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
- Quick and easy installation No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
- • Convenient alignment The NanoBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
Compact Form Factor
- Efficient footprint The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Versatile mounting The NanoBeam can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
- Aesthetics The NanoBeam is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location.
Optional Wall Mount Bracket - NBE-WMK
A wall mount kit is available as an optional accessory to enhance stability for wall-mounting.
- Dimensions - 140 x 140 x 54 mm (5.51 x 5.51 x 2.13")
- Weight - 0.320 kg (0.71 lb)
- Power Supply - 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Max. Power Consumption - 6W
- Operating Frequency Worldwide - USA: U-NII-1 USA: U-NII-2A USA: U-NII-2C USA: U-NII-3 5150 - 5875 MHz 5150 - 5250 MHz* 5250 - 5350 MHz* 5470 - 5725 MHz* 5725 - 5850 MHz*
- Gain - 16 dBi
- Networking Interface - (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs - Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Memory - 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- LEDs - (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Signal Strength - LEDs Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Max. VSWR - 1.5:1
- Channel Sizes - 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization - Dual Linear
- Enclosure - Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting - Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
- Wind Loading - 21.4 N @ 200 km/h (4.8 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability - 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP Protection - Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature - -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity - 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Wireless Approvals - FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance - Yes
- Salt Fog Test - IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration Test - IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature Shock Test - IEC 68-2-14
- UV Test - IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-Driven Rain Test - ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5