- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
This omnidirectional antenna provides 360 deg coverage which makes it ideal as a central site antenna to share internet.
Configure in a hub and spoke or PtMP configuration with Nanobeam antennas to deliver network to remote buildings even kilometers away.
This antenna does not include an amplifier and must be purchased with the Ubiquiti Rocket M5 (Not included)
About the Ubiquiti AMO-5G10 Next-Gen 2x2 Dual Polarity MIMO Omni Antenna
- High Performance, Long Range
- Seamlessly Integrates with RocketM
- 360° Coverage
airMAX Omni is a Carrier Class 2x2 Dual Polarity MIMO Omnidirectional Antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with RocketM radios (RocketM sold separately).
Pair the RocketM's radio with the airMAX Omni's reach to create a powerful, 360° omnidirectional basestation.. This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Utilize airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
- Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Scalability High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
- Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
AirOS is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture, which enables highperformance, outdoor multipoint networking.
- Protocol Support
- Ubiquiti Channelization
- Spectral Width Adjustment
- ACK Auto-Timing
- AAP Technology
- Multi-Language Support
Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, airView provides Advanced Spectrum Analyzer Functionality: Waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
- Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
- Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
- Real-time Energy is shown realtime as a function of frequency.
- Recording Automize AirView to record and report results.
airControl is a powerful and intuitive, web-based server network management application, which allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices.
- Network Map
- Monitor Device Status
- Mass Firmware Upgrade
- Web UI Access
- Manage Groups of Devices
- Task Scheduling
AMO-5G10 Antenna Characteristics
- Dimensions* (mm) - 582 X 90 X 65
- Weight* - 0.68 kg
- Frequency Range - 5.45 - 5.85 GHz
- Gain - 10 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth - 12°
- Max VSWR - 1.6:1
- Downtilt - 4°
- Wind Survivability - 125 mph
- Wind Loading - 10 lb @ 100 mph
- Polarization - Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation - 25 dB min.
- ETSI Specification - EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting - Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included