- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
About the TP-Link TL-SG1008P 8-Port PoE Gigabit Mbps Switch
TL-SG1008P is an 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no conguration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to x devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power Over Ethernet
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port 1 to port 4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SG1008P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 53W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut o the power of the lowest-priority port
Port Priority Function
Priority (port 1>port 2>port 3>port 4): This function will help protect the system if the system power becomes overloaded. For example, Port 1, 2 and 4 are using 15.4w (maximum power per port is 15.4W), the system power is 46.2w in total (PoE max LED is red). If there is an additional PD inserted to port 3 with 10w then the system will cut o port 4 to protect the system, this means port 1, 2 will use 15.4w, and port 3 will use 10w, and no power will be supplied to port 4.
Easy To Use
TL-SG1008P is easy to install and use. It requires no conguration and installation. With desktop design,outstanding performance and quality, the TP-LINK TL-SG1008P 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is a great selection for expanding your home or office network.
Power Over Ethernet
- IEEE802.3 af standard
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 53W for all PoE ports
- Supports Priority function to protect the system when the system power is overloaded
- Store and forward
- IEEE 802.3x ow control for
- Full-duplex Mode
- Backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 8k MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
Easy to use
- Plug and Play design
- Fanless design
Hardware Feature & Performance
- Model - TL-SF1008P
- Standards - IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af
- NetworkPorts - 8*10/100Mbps RJ45 ports with 4 PoE ports (port-1 to port-4)
- Network Media - 10Base-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m) 100Base-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
- Auto Negotiationi - YES
- Auto MDI/MDIXYES
- PoE Power on RJ45 - Power+: pin 3 & pin 6 Power -: pin 1 & pin 2
- Power Consumption 5.8 watts. (max. no PD connected) 58.8 watts (max. with 53w PD connected)
- Forwarding Mode - Store and Forward
- Switch Capacity - 1.6Gbps
- MAC Address Table8k, Auto-learning, Auto-aging
- Flow Control -YES
- Backpressure - YES
- Fanless - YES
- LED - Power, 100Mbps, Link/Act, PoE Status, PoE MAX
- Dimensions - 6.7x3.9x1.1in.(171x98x27mm)
- Operating Temperature - 0°C ~40 °C (32 °F ~104°F )
- Storage Temperature-40 °C ~70 °C (-40 °F ~158°F )
- Operating Humidity - 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity 5%~90% non-condensing
Resources and Documents