- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
About the TP-Link TL-SL1008P 8-Port 10/100 Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE
TL-SF1008P is an unmanaged switch with 8 10/100Mbps ports that requires no conguration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to x devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power Over Ethernet
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port 1 to port 4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SF1008P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 57W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut o the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
Priority (port 1 = port 2 = port 3 > port 4): This function will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. For example, port 1, 2 and 4 is using 15.4W (maximum power for per port is 15.4W); the system power is 46.2W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to port 3 with 12W, and then the system will cut o the power of port 4 because of the overloaded power, this means port 1, 2 will use 15.4W, and port3 will use 12W, no power will be supplied to port 4.
Easy To Use
TL-SF1008P is easy to install and use. It requires no conguration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-LINK 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE TL-SF1008P is a great selection for expanding your home or oce network.
Power Over Ethernet
- IEEE802.3af standards
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 57W for all PoE ports
- Supports priority function to protect the system when the system power is overloaded
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Store and forward
- IEEE 802.3x ow control for Full-duplex Mode
- Backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 2k MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
Easy to use
- Plug and Play design
- Fanless design
Hardware Features & Performance
- Model - TL-SF1008P
- Standards - IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af
- Network Ports - 8 * 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports with 4 PoE ports (port 1 to port 4)
- Network Media - 10Base-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m) 100Base-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
- Auto-Negotiation - YES
- Auto MDI / MDIX - YES
- PoE Power on RJ45 - Power+: pin 3 & pin 6 Power -: pin 1 & pin 2
- PoE Consumption - 2.3 watts. (max. no PD connected) 59.3 watts (max. with 57w PD connected)
- Forwarding Mode - Store and Forward
- Switch Capacity - 1.6Gbps
- MAC Address Table - 2k, Auto-learning, Auto-aging
- Flow Control - YES
- Backpressure - YES
- Fanless - YES
- LED - Power, Link/Act, PoE Status, PoE MAX
- Dimensions - 6.7 x 3.9 x 1.1 in. (171 x 98 x 27mm)
- Operating Temperature - 0°C ~ 40 °C (32 °F ~104°F )
- Storage Temperature - -40 °C ~ 70 °C (-40 °F ~158°F )
- Operating Humidity - 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity - 5% ~ 90% non-condensing