HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Mechanical Temperature Monitor with Dual High and Low Output
- Connects to new and existing alarm systems.
- Separate output for high and low alarm signals.
- No power required to operate.
- 15ft (4.6 m) signal cable exits rear of unit for clean appearance.
- Normally open (N.O.)
- Do not put console in freezer/cooler. Use an EnviroAlert with a wired probe
|Power Requirements||No power required to operate|
|Low Limit Adjust Range||-30° to 120° F (-34° to 49° C) Non-condensing environment.|
|High Limit Adjust Range||-20° to 130° F (-29° to 54° C) Non-condensing environment.|
|Minimum Temp Span||10° Recommended distance between high and low set points.|
|Temp Accuracy||±3° F (±1.7° C)|
|Temp Response Time||TC = 14 minutes|
|Outputs||Gold plated N.O. dry contacts. Not for high voltage use.|
|Contact Output Rating||12VDC @ 50mA|
|Weight||.75 lb (0.34 kg)|
|Dimensions||6.25 x 3.75 x 2" (15.9 x 9.5 x 2.5 cm)|