- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
The award winning Snom PA1 is a quick and easy way to add paging capabilities to your SIP based phone system. Just configure the PA1 as you would any VoIP phone and connect a standard 8 or 4 ohm speaker.
The Snom PA1 is based on a Snom 300 phone. When your system doesn't support the PA1 directly, a Snom 3XX series phone profile can be used to easily deploy the paging adapter.
Supported Phone Systems
About the Snom PA1 Paging Device
The audio control system augments your existing SIP PBX with another component of modern communication. The unites the functions of a telephone with a high-performance digital amplifier for broadcasting announcements and supplying background music to assigned rooms, hallways, and office floors.
An announcement via is effected simply by initiating a call from a snom telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space.
If a network video camera is connected to the , images of the highest quality are transmitted to monitors located in other rooms or on other floors.
Several units can be connected to each other via the built-in switch. The individual network cables can be up to 100 meters long; otherwise common quality impairments caused by long stretches of cabling do not occur. The can be optionally installed on walls or ceilings. The can be power-fed either via conventional power supply unit connection or through Power-overEthernet (PoE). The specific addressing of individual control systems can be centrally configured via the device's web interface.
Aside of the leading SIP protocol, the can also be addressed via Multicast, thus enabling one transmitter to simultaneously address many receivers. As with all other snom terminals, updates and configuration changes for the can be centrally effected over the server.
For maintenance purposes, the has two 3.5 mm jacks for headset connection. Four freely programmable output pins can be utilized for controlling the via its web interface.
- Public announcement system for office floors, reception areas and waiting rooms
- Announcements in airports, train and bus stations, and waiting lounges
- Monitoring of security-sensitive environments like entrances or reception areas
- Remote maintenance
- Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
- SIP communication + Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Remote volume configuration
- 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- 2 LED status indicators
- For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount
- Base unit
- Brackets, screws and expansion anchors for wall mounting
- Drill template
Resources and Documents
- Datasheet for the Snom PA1 Paging Device
- Quick Start for the Snom PA1 Paging Device
- Snom PA1 Paging Device User Manual
- Snom PA1 Paging Device Keyboard Matrix
- Snom PA1 Door Phone App