- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
Supported Phone Systems
About the Snom MeetingPoint Conference Phone
The first VoIP conference telephonefrom snom, the snom MeetingPoint,is the ideal complement for everyone who frequently needs to make multi location arrangements. With the, up to five partiescan join a conference call from different locations helping your company cut costs and save time!
Of course, the provides the additional comfort, that you would expect from snom: management of up to 4 external participants, LDAP, contact listings, possible snom CTI integration, excellent sound by OmniSound 2.0 etc.
The is perfectly qualified for use in medium to large conference rooms. Thanks to its reliable suppression of background noise and its excellent sound quality, you can hold your telephone conferences with large groups of up to 10 to 20 persons (depending on size of the room) without affecting the quality of the call. Three speakers, equipped with full duplex wideband audio (7 kHz, codec"G.722"), provide balanced and full sound which snom customers already know from the snom klarVOICE handset. The integrated special microphone sensure that your participants feel as if you are sitting in the neighboring office - and not on the other side of the world!
The graceful styling of theintegrates ideally intoeach VoIP infrastructure and makes ita subtle eye-catcher for your conference room.
- OmniSound® full duplex wideband sound technology
- 5-way conference calls
- Recording range between 10 to 20 persons depending on size of the room
- Simultaneous management of internal and external telephone listings (LDAP)
- Extra microphone connection for wider reception
- Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 R2 ready
- Multiple SIP registrations
- Open VPN
snom Meeting Point Instant Review
Quick review of the Snom Meeting Point Conference Phone
- Size: Diameter: 240 mm, Height: 77 mm
- Display: Background-lit graphical LCD, 128x64 pixels
- Weight: 1kg
- Color: black
- Keypad: Alphanumeric 0-9, *, #, dial, hang up, mute,increase volume, menu, conference, recording, volume control,5 keys for navigation in the menu system
- Microphone: circular (360°) recording characteristics
- Reception range: 20 persons (depnding on size of the room)
- Speaker: Frequency range: 150-15000 Hz playback
- Volume: 90 db SPl 0.5m. Equalizer function
- Anti-theft protection: Kensington security slot
- Network connection: 1x RJ-45, PoE 10/100MBit
- Power supply: Power adapter 100-240 V AC/14 V DC - PoE
- External microphones: modular 4/4 possible
- Temperature: 5°–40° Celcius
- Air humidity: 20–80%
- Recommended acoustic room conditions:Reverberation time: 0.5 S Rt 60Background noise: 45 dbAsupported standards
- IEEE8021.x for Port-based Network Access Control
- Telekom: TBR21, 47 CFR part 68/TIA, IC CS-03 Issue 1999/01/01
- EMC: EN301 489-1,3. EN 300 220-1,2, FCC subpart B und C.
- Electrical safety class: UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1:200
Part numbers for optional accessories
- 00004011 D7 Expansion Module (black)
- 00003820 Wallmount plate for 7-series
Phone System Support Overview
Snom enjoys a broad support of its phones within IP phone systems and hosted phone systems. The 12 programmable buttons on the Snom D725 make an excellent choice for reception or an executive's desk.
When you buy a Snom MeetingPoint Conference Phone from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.
- 3CX Professional Phone System. - The Snom MeetingPoint Conference Phone is fully supported by the 3CX Phone System as a preferred phone. This means is enjoys plug and play functionaity for configuration as well as Option 66 configuration as both a local or remote phone.
Resources and Documents
- Datasheet for the Snom MeetingPoint Conference Phone
- Quick Start for the Snom MeetingPoint Conference Phone
- Snom MeetingPoint Conference Phone User Guide