- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
DISCONTINUEDThe Snom 715 desk phone is discontinued and no longer available. The recommended replacement is the Snom D715.
Supported Phone Systems
About the Snom 715 Office Desk Phone
Part of snom's 7xx series phone portfolio, the snom 715 joins the snom 710, snom 720 and snom 760 to form a state-of-the-art line of full-featured IP desktop phones for small or large scale deployments in a multitude of business scenarios.
Supporting four SIP identities and blending an elegant utilitarian design for high usability with high performance and affordability, the snom 715 delivers a rich set of everyday business telephony features critical to today's real-time, information-driven business workforce.
Like its siblings the snom 720 and 760, the snom 715 is built from the ground up for HD audio and delivers superior, crystal clear end-to-end call quality. Its sleek ergonomicallydesigned handset has an advanced speaker and microphone system, and the phone supports a broad range of media codecs, including G.722 wideband codec.
The snom 715 has a four-line black and white graphical display featuring an intuitive interface with four context sensitive programmable function keys within a simple, user-friendly menu. The snom 715 has five programmable keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication alerts. Each key is easily configured for a variety of one-touch telephony functions such as speed dial, busy lamp field or multiple extension handling.
Like all snom desktop phones, the snom 715 features snom's proven SIP firmware – advanced IP telephony software powering desktop business communications in small and large office environments around the world for more than a decade.
The snom 715 comes with a preinstalled security certificate for quick and secure provisioning without manual interaction. It also supports the latest VoIP security protocols to ensure secure desktop communications.
Advanced remote management and provisioning capabilities including full support for TR-069/TR-111, make the snom 715 an ideal endpoint for service providers of hosted VoIP deployments as well as larger scale multi-site installations. Advanced configuration, management tools and SIP interface also ensure seamless, endto-end integration with SIP-based IP PBXs and hosted VoIP platforms in a wide variety of business environments.
Blending rich features and assured performance with usability and affordability, the snom 715 is the right choice for organizations with large business needs but a small business budget.
The snom 715 desktop phone – a standout in its class with superior voice quality, rich features and userfriendly design all delivered at an affordable price.
- Backlit graphical display, 4 lines
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital signal processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port 1-Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset-ready
- D7 Expansion module-ready
- USB WiFi stick support (RT2070/RT3070 chipsets)
- Support for wireless headsets via Electronic hook switch (EHS)
- 12 SIP identities / accounts
- XML browser
- Call lists for dialed, received, missed calls
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Multiple language support
- DTMF in-band / out-of-band / SIP-INFO
- Interoperable with all major IP-PBX platforms
- Speed dialing
- URL dialing
- Local dial plan
- Automatic redial on busy
- Call completion (busy/unreachable) (3)
- Caller identification
- Call waiting
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Auto answer
- Music on hold (3)
- Handling of up to 12 simultaneous calls
- Blind attend and transfer
- Call forwarding
- 3-way conferencing on the phone
- Extension monitoring, call pickup (3)
- Call park, call unpark (3)
- Multicast paging
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Keyboard lock
- Client matter code (CMC) (3)
- Unified Communications ready
- G.711 A-law, µ-law
- G.722 (wideband)
- G.726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10 (FR)
- Built-in assignable ringtones
- Comfort noise generator (CNG)
- Voice activity detection (VAD)
- Configurable through web interface
- Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- DHCP Options 66/67
- snom Redirection Service
- Remote management via TR-069 / TR-111
- SIP (RFC3261)
- DHCP, NTP
- HTTP / HTTPS / TFTP
- LDAP (Directory)
- Dual Stack IPv4 / IPv6
- Localization (language, time, dial tone)
- Red LED for call indication / message waiting
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 5 programmable function keys with green LEDs
- Paper inlay for labeling of function keys
- Dedicated message key
- Audio keys with LED indication: Mute, speakerphone, headset
- Volume key
- 4-way navigation key, OK and cancel keys
- Menu-driven user interface
- HTTPS server/client
- Transport layer security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP
- VLAN (IdEEE 802.1x)
- LLDP-MED, RTCP-XR
- VPN support
- Web interface password protection
- Dimensions in millimeters (approx.):
- 205 x 185 x 40 (LxWxD) w/o footstand (8.1"x7.3"x1.6")
- 205 x 185 x 200/220 mm (LxWxD) with footstand (8.1"x7.3"x7.9"/8.7")
- Weight (approx.): device 440g, footstand 120g
- Input voltage: 5V DC (SELV)
- Power supply: PoE or 5V DC 10 Watts power adapter (2)
- Handset: 4P4C connector
- Headset connectors:
- Wired: 4P4C connector or USB connector
- Wireless: USB connector or proprietary 4-pin connector for snom EHS Advanced (1)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- 1 x USB 2.0 host port, type A, Hi/Full/Low-Speed
- Environmental conditions:
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F)
- Storage temperatur: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Included in delivery:
- Base phone unit
- Foot stand
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 2 years
- Part Number: 00004039 (all markets) Type Approval
- CE Mark
- FCC Class B
- Safety IEC 60950, CB
Part numbers for optional accessories
- 00004011 D7 Expansion Module (black)
- 00003820 Wallmount plate for 7-series
- 00002362 snom EHS Advanced
Phone System Support Overview
Snom enjoys a broad support of its phones within IP phone systems and hosted phone systems. The 12 programmable buttons on the Snom D725 make an excellent choice for reception or an executive's desk.
When you buy a Snom 715 Phone from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.
- 3CX Professional Phone System. - The Snom 715 Desk Phone is fully supported by the 3CX Phone System as a preferred phone. This means is enjoys plug and play functionaity for configuration as well as Option 66 configuration as both a local or remote phone.
- Yeastar MyPBX SOHO - The Snom 715 Desk Phone is supported by the MyPBX Phone System by Yeastar. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
- SimpleBusinessPhones.com - The Snom 715 Desk phone is a preferred phone for the SimpleBusinessPhones.com phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the SimpleBusinessPhones.com web portal.
- Fairfire Hosted Phone System - The Snom 715 Desk phone is a preferred phone for the SimpleBusinessPhones.com phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the SimpleBusinessPhones.com web portal.
Resources and Documents
- Datasheet for the Snom 715 Desk Phone
- Quick Start for the Snom 715 Desk Phone
- Snom 715 Desk Phone User Manual
- Snom D725 Desk Phone User Guide
- Button Template for the Snom 715 Desk Phone