- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Supported Phone Systems
About the Polycom VVX 201 Desk Phone
The Polycom VVX 201 is a simple, yet reliable, two-line IP phone, with two 10/100 Ethernet ports, that delivers enterprise grade sound quality. The Polycom VVX 201 phone is a stylish, cost effective telephony solution, ideal for retail environments, call centers or shared/common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms or anywhere needing simple and reliable connectivity.
Unsurpassed Voice Quality and Clarity
The VVX 201 features full duplex Type 1-compliant speakerphone with legendary Polycom HD Voice and Polycom Acoustic Fence technology that delivers superior sound quality and enables noise- and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
Simplicity and ease-of-use
The Polycom VVX 201 comes with a familiar, intuitive user interface with multi-language support that you can use without having to think about the "how to". The phone features a backlit LCD for improved readability.
Manufacturer Product Page
Broad and robust interoperability
The VVX 201 is designed for interoperability and is certified to interoperate with the industry's broadest range of PBX systems and SIP call control platforms.
- Ideal for call centers, retail environments and for shared / common-areas
- Make more efficient and productive calls with Polycom's HD Voice technology
- Deploy the VVX 201 in hosted or premise-based environments
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and webbased configuration tool makes the VVX 201 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 201 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
User Interface Features
- Graphical Backlit LCD (132 x 64) resolution
- Voicemail support
- Reversible deskstand/wallmount
- Unicode UTF-8 character support.
- 4 context-sensitive "soft" keys
- 2 line keys with bi-color (red/green) LED
- "Home" feature key
- 4-way navigation key cluster with center "Select" key
- 2 volume control keys
- Dedicated hold key
- Dedicated headset key
- Dedicated hands-free speakerphone key
- Dedicated microphone mute key
Headset and Handset Compatibility
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Hearing aid compatibility to ITU-T P.370 and TIA 504A standards
- Compliant with ADA Section 508 Subpart B 1194.23 (all)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset for magnetic coupling to hearing aids
- Compatible with commercially-available TTY adapter equipment
Polycom VVX 201 Comes With:
- VVX 201 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) cable - CAT-5E
- Quick Start Guide
Phone System Support Overview
Polycom enjoys a broad support of its phones within IP phone systems and hosted phone systems.
When you buy a Polycom VVX phone from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.
3CX Professional Phone System.
The Polycom VVX desk phone is fully supported by the 3CX Phone System as a standard phone. This means is enjoys plug and play functionaity for configuration as well as Option 66 configuration as both a local phone. Remote phones require a vpn and additional configuration
The Polycom VVX desk phone is a preferred phone for the SimpleBusinessPhones.com phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the SimpleBusinessPhones.com web portal.
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the RingCentral hosted phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations