- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
Supported Phone Systems
- HELIA recommends the 3CX Phone System
About the Polycom SoundStation IP 4000 Conference Phone
Communicate your ideas clearly and with impact.
With improved audio quality over the original Polycom SoundStation IP 3000 conference phone, the SoundStation IP 4000 SIP voice conferencing unit is the answer for organizations that are ready for the benefits and versatility of a SIP enabled business.
Designed for offices or small to medium sized conference rooms, the SoundStation IP 4000 SIP provides remarkable room coverage. You can speak naturally from up to 10-feet away from a microphone and still be heard clearly on the far end of the call. Need coverage for a larger room? The optional extension microphones offer an increased pickup for larger rooms. Plus, with gated microphone technology, echo and background noise is almost entirely eliminated.
The SoundStation IP 4000 SIP also provides familiar features that are easy to use. The menu driven user interface, viewable on a high-resolution backlit LCD, offers convenient access to business telephony functions you use most including transfer, hold, redial, and conference.
For your next conference call, enjoy great voice quality and the convenience of connecting directly into your SIP-based call management system* with the Polycom SoundStation IP 4000 SIP. And, coupled with Polycom's desktop SoundPoint IP SIP telephones, the SoundStation IP 4000 SIP is the natural addition to your IP conference room and office.
Make Great Things Happen with the Polycom SoundStation IP 4000 SIP Conference Phone
In today's Internet driven world, the ability to conduct real time communication and collaboration has become critical to an organization's survival. As the market leader in voice, video, data and Web solutions, our award-winning conference technology makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity — over any network, in just about any environment, anywhere around the globe. That's why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom conferencing solutions. Because when people work together, great things happen. See how you, too, can achieve great things with the Polycom SoundStation IP 4000 SIP conference phone.
Polycom SoundStation IP 4000 SIP
Remarkable voice quality for your SIP environment
- More productive calls – Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology allows simultaneous, natural, freeflowing conversation
- Hear and be heard clearly – Speak up to 10-feet from a microphone and be heard clearly on the far end of the call
- Ability to increase coverage – Optional extended microphones expand coverage to 20 x 30 feet for larger conference rooms
- Reduce echo and background noise – Gated microphones nearly eliminate distracting echo and room noise
- Backlit display provides ease of use – 248 X 68 pixel resolution LCD makes menu navigation easy; Support for foreign languages including Asian characters
- 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in
- (36.8 x 31.1 x 6.4 cm) (L x W x H)
- 1.75 lb. (0.8 kg)
- Universal power supply (110/220 V, 50/60 cycles)
- High-resolution, backlit, graphical LCD
- 12-key telephone keypad
- On-hook/off-hook, redial, mute, volume up/down keys, menu navigation keys
- Three context-dependent softkeys
- Frequency response: 300 - 3300 Hz
- Volume: Adjustable to 85 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume
- Ethernet 10/100BaseT
- IP address configuration
- Static IP
- Supported codecs
- G.711 (A-law and µ-law)
- G.729a (Annex B)
- Time synchronization with SNTP server
- User selectable ringer tones
- Convenient volume adjustment keys
- Field upgradeable
- Trouble-free software maintenance
- Extends the life of the product to protect your investment
- Local feature-rich GUI
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward)
- Called, calling, connected party identification/information
- One-touch redial
- Local 3 way conferencing
- Up to 2 dedicated lines, 2 call appearances per line with call waiting indication
- User configurable directories and call history (Missed, placed and received)
- Presence: buddy list, my status
- Instant messaging
- Unicode character support
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Do not disturb function
- Local call timer
- Multilingual user interface
- Automatic off-hook call placement
- Security features such as digest authentication
Quality of Service Architecture
- Silence suppression
- Echo cancellation
- Jitter buffer
- Web-based configuration (HTTP)
- (T)FTP support for downloading of software updates and configuration files SoundStation IP 4000 ships with:
- Quick reference guide
- Warranty registration card
- Tabletop console with integrated display and keypad
- Power Interface Module (PIM)
- Universal power supply brick
- 6 ft Cat 5 Ethernet cable
- 25 ft Power/Ethernet cable (Connects PIM to console)
- One year
- Operating temperature: 32° - 104° F (0° - 40° C)
- Relative humidity: 20% - 85% (noncondensing)
- Storage temperature: -22° - 131° F (-30° - 55° C)
SoundStation IP 4000 features
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Multiple call support
- Call transfer (if supported by IP telephony system)
- Local 3 way conferencing
- Centralized Conference (if supported by IP telephony system)
- Caller ID (if supported by IP telephony system)
- Phone book
Phone System Support Overview
Polycom enjoys a broad support of its phones within IP phone systems and hosted phone systems.
When you buy a Polycom SoundStation conference phone from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.
3CX Professional Phone System.
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is fully supported by the 3CX Phone System as a standard phone. This means is enjoys plug and play functionaity for configuration as well as Option 66 configuration as both a local phone. Remote phones require a vpn and additional configuration
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is a preferred phone for the SimpleBusinessPhones.com phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the SimpleBusinessPhones.com web portal.
Fairfire Hosted Phone System
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is a preferred phone for the FairFirePhones.ca phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the FairFirePhones.ca web portal.
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is supported by the RingCentral hosted phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft OCS phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft Lync phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft Office365 phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
Resources and Documents
- Polycom Conference Phone Guide
- Polycom SoundStation IP 4000 Conference Phone Datasheet
- Polycom SoundStation IP 4000 Conference Phone User Manual