- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
About the Polycom SoundStation 2 Conference Phone
Analog SoundStation 2 Conference Telephone with Display (non-expandable; is not compatible with extension mics)
Polycom SoundStation2 Analog conference phone
The standard for everyday conferencing in small to midsize conference rooms
SoundStation2 is the ideal conference phone for small to midsize conference rooms that seat up to 10 participants. Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. Industry-leading full duplex technology provides natural, simultaneous two-way conversation without clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away – making every call a more productive call. Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) actively removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems, while 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing highlights the person speaking, not the distracting ambient sounds, for crystal clear conferencing. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions.
Supported Phone Systems
SoundStation2 provides users with advanced features, enabling conference calls that are more flexible and productive than ever before. The "EX" model supports up to two Expansion Microphones, ensuring that the microphone pickup reaches to all corners of a medium-sized conference room. The 2.5mm Applications Port allows you to connect the SoundStation2 to a mobile phone for conference calls from locations without analog phone lines, or to a computer for Internet calling*. A large backlit display offers easily visible call information and telephone functions. It connects to any standard analog telephone line, making it very easy to set up. With traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold, you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use.
- More productive calls – Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers crystal-clear conversations, making conference calls more productive
- Hear and be heard clearly – Intelligent microphones and Dynamic Noise Reduction technology ensures everyone can be heard
- Resists interference from mobile phones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
- Backlit display provides important information – Displays console phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and supports worldwide Caller ID*
- Ability to increase microphone pickup – Optional extension microphones expand coverage for larger conference rooms
- Connect to mobile phones and PCs – Applications Port offers unmatched flexibility for mobile phone and Internet calling*
- Easy to use and install – Connects into any analog phone jack and can be connect to a PBX with an analog extension
- Tabletop console contains audio processing functions and keypad. Wall module contains power and telephone line interfaces.
- Cables consist of 21 ft (6.4 m) single-cord connection to tabletop console and 7 ft (2.1 m) connection to RJ-11 telephone jack.
Size (L x W x H)
- 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in
- (36.8 x 31.1 x 6.4 cm)
- 1.75 lb. (0.8 kg)
- 110V 60Hz AC / 220V 50 Hz AC (depending on country-specific SKU)
- Two-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or public switched telephone network interface
- 132x65 pixel backlit graphical LCD
- User selectable ring tones
- Configurable soft keys for easy dialing of voice conferencing services
- Password protected configuration settings for administrators Caller ID and phone book
- Support for multiple Caller ID standards
- Bellcore Type 1 (requires a telephone company subscription for activation)
- British Telecom
- Phone book/speed dial list – up to 25 entries
- 12-key telephone keypad
- On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys
- 3 context sensitive soft keys including redial, hold, programmable conference key
- Frequency response: 300 to 3300 Hz
- Volume: adjustable to 94 dBA SPL (peak) volume at 0.5 meters Console microphones
- 3 cardioid microphones 300 to 3500 Hz
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity full duplex – IEEE 1329
- Type 1
- Up to 10 ft. microphone pick-up range
- Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing
- Dynamic noise reduction Interfaces
- Applications Port for connection to other communication devices such as mobile phones and computers
- RCA Auxiliary audio jack
- NA Cl/C-UL
- FCC Part 68
- FCC Part 15 Class B
- Canadian ICES-003
- CE Mark (R & TTE Directive)
- VCCI Class B (Japan)
- Operating temperature: 40° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Relative humidity: 20% - 85% (noncondensing)
- Storage temperature: -22° to 131°F (-30° to 55°C)
Recommended room conditions
- Reverberation time:
- Noise level:
SoundStation2 ships with:
- Tabletop phone console
- 21 ft. (6.4 m) cord to console
- 7 ft. (2.1 m) telco cable to RJ-11 telephone jack
- User documentation (user guide CD, quick installation guide, registration card)
- 1 year
Part Numbers (North America)
- 2200-15100-001: SoundStation2, non-expandable
- 2200-16000-001: SoundStation2, non-expandable, with display
- 2200-16200-001: SoundStation2, expandable, with display
- 2200-16155-001: Extension microphone kit
Phone System Support Overview
Polycom enjoys a broad support of its phones within IP phone systems and hosted phone systems.
When you buy a Polycom SoundStation conference phone from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.
3CX Professional Phone System.
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is fully supported by the 3CX Phone System as a standard phone. This means is enjoys plug and play functionaity for configuration as well as Option 66 configuration as both a local phone. Remote phones require a vpn and additional configuration
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is a preferred phone for the SimpleBusinessPhones.com phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the SimpleBusinessPhones.com web portal.
Fairfire Hosted Phone System
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is a preferred phone for the FairFirePhones.ca phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the FairFirePhones.ca web portal.
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is supported by the RingCentral hosted phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
Resources and Documents
- Datasheet for the Polycom SoundStation 2 Conference Phone
- Polycom SoundStation 2 Conference Phones
- Polycom Conference Phone Guide