- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Plantronics HW510V EncorePro Voice Tube Headset[89435-01]
The Plantronics EncorePro 510 is the next generation of our most popular over-the-head monaural headset. Completely re-imagined for the demands of the modern customer service center and office, the HW510 has soft ear cushions for all-day wearing comfort, metal joints that deliver durability and reliability and a flexible mic with visual and tactile positioning guides for precise positioning and clearer conversations
Plantronics EncorePro HW510V has a clear voice tube boom and is a single ear (monaural) over-the-head headset. It does NOT have a noise canceling microphone. Plantronics HW510V is constructed with tough metal joints so it's built with durability and it extends the life of the headset. HW510V ends in a Plantronics QD (quick disconnect), so it's compatible with all of the Plantronics bottom cables so it's adaptable to just able any phone or computer on the market.
- Monaural voice tube design.
- Adjustable headband
- Plantronics QD (Quick Disconnect) allows walk away convenience and compatibility
- Visual and tactile positioning guides enable precise and quick microphone positioning (HW510/HW520)
- Wideband audio for rich, clear conversations
- SoundGuard technology protects from noise spikes and listening fatigue
- Laser welded construction and metal joints provide unbeatable toughness Extraordinary Service
- Weight: 58g
- Plantronics 2-year warranty
Designed to exceed expectations
Feel the difference with the EncorePro. Our all-new overthe-head headset incorporates a range of leading design features to enhance the performance of your customer service representatives.
The sophisticated new design offers visual and tactile boom positioning feedback, ensuring the microphone is placed correctly for the clearest conversations. Lighter weight and softer, more luxurious ear cushions create a level in comfort for staff who need to be performing at their peak all day, every day. And with laser welding and aircraft-grade aluminum, this is the most durable EncorePro yet.
- Our lightest dedicated over-the-head model ever
- Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer missed words and a better caller experience
- Tactile and visual guidance mean the user can feel and hear ratchet clicks when the boom is moved into the proper range for optimum mic positioning
- Tuned wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations while SoundGuard technology protects user from noise spikes and listening fatigue
- Metals employed structurally, not cosmetically, at key joints
- Unibody flexible boom and laser welding ensure maximum robustness
- Quick Disconnect (QD) feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and deskphone audio processors and direct connect cables
EncorePro headsets require a Plantronics audio processor or direct connect cable to connect to phone, or USB audio processor to connect to computer.
VISTA M22 AUDIO PROCESSOR (Optional Accessory)
The Vista M22 audio processor delivers precise levels of listening comfort, sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance. The Vista M22 includes Clearline audio to improve call quality in any environment, especially wideband VoIP.
DA80 USB AUDIO PROCESSOR (Optional Accessory)
Compatible with all Plantronics QD-equipped headsets, the Plantronics DA80 is a high-performance USB audio processor with high-quality audio and one-touch call, volume and mute controls. The DA80 also helps you meet OSHA/Noise at Work regulations.
- Connects to PC or deskphone with Plantronics audio processors and cables.
- Ideal for Telephone-intensive users, including formal customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service organizations
- Hearing protection SoundGuard technology: acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
Audio performance Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise-canceling microphone
Limited warranty Two years
- Laser welding and aircraft-grade aluminum for greater reliability
- Precise visual and tactile feedback on mic positioning
- Next-generation noise-canceling microphone
- Soft, luxurious ear cushions for all-day comfort
- Voice-tube versions also available