- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
The OvisLink OV704WVG modem is our recommended device for retail, home business and residential. This internet modem can provide 50+ Mbps internet speeds, fast 802.11n WiFi, and a single SIP phone line adapter.
About the Ovislink OV704WVG VDSL Modem
- OV704WVG establishes a high-speed internet connection by using 17(a) profile VDSL port or a Gigabit WAN interface. It is future-proof your network with support for cable and Fiber broadband Via WAN interface and ideal for home and small business user.
OV704WVG delivers WiFi-802.11n at highest speed up to 300M and achieve ultimate range to cover your home. It is ideal for current and future WiFi devices.
- Two built-in phone ports (FXS), and one FXO (Foreign exchange Office) interface “PSTN Lifeline” feature allows users to switch to the standard phone line in case of power or Internet outage Two USB 2.0 host interfaces supporting Storage Sharing, Print Server, Media Server
- Dual-mode VDSL2/ADSL2+ functionalities
- Dual WAN to simplify ISP logistics
- 802.11n technology for extreme performance and coverage
- Compatible with all major DSLAMs
- Service provider manageable
- Support remote access control
- IPv6 Ready
- Video, Voice and Data all-in-one
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN/1 Ethernet WAN
- 1FXS port/1 FXO port
- ITU K.21 Requirments (Enhanced Lightning Protection)
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n standard for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN, (Optional) 5GHz for 802.11n standard
- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO), wireless speed up to 300Mbps
- Compliant with ITU-T G.993.2 (VDSL2) and ITU-T G.993.1 (VDSL)
- Compatible with ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+
- VDSL2 Bandplan: plan 997, plan 998
- VDSL2 Profile: 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a
- Compliant with TR-069 Remote Management, with TR-098 and TR-104
- Supports various Internet connecting modes: PPPoE, PPPoA, IPOA and MER
- Two built-in phone ports (FXS), and one FXO (Foreign exchange Office) interface
- Two USB 2.0 host interfaces supporting Storage Sharing, Print Server, Media Server
Phone System Support Overview
Supported Phone Systems