- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Legacy Nortel Phone System
- Risk - Its been years since Nortel sold phone systems. Its been years since new parts or Nortel support has been availalable. The system will fail - its just a question of when. Mitigate the risk of unexpected system failure with a system that has commercial manufacturer support.
- Unified Communications - Getting your voicemail as email is an incredibly useful feature for those on the go. Enabling your smart phone as an office extensions is one of the many useful features available with newer phone systems.
- Easy Administration - Nortel system required a expensive technician to come on site. Most newer systems are web based which means you use your internet browser to make changes to the system. When a technician is required, often the work can be done remotely making an expensive site call un-nessesary.
- Outlook Integration - Click to dial from Outlook is a much valued feature for users. When someone is calling you, it will look up the person from your Outlook so you know exactly who is calling even when you don't recognize the number
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
The Nortel T7316E phone has been rebranded as the Avaya T7316E. Nortel based phone systems have been discontinued and no longer have new parts available. If you are using a Nortel based phone system, we recommend you consider upgrading to a newer generation UC enabled phone system. We recommend 3CX
T7316 Telephone is Compatible with all releases of Nortel Norstar CICS business telephone systems and MICS business telephone systems and all releases of Nortel BCM telephone systems. Also compatible with Avaya IP Office and Avaya IP Office Quick Version equipped with IP500 TCM 8, IP500 Digital Station 16A, orIP500 Digital Station 30A
** There is a 20% restocking fee on this product. Please ensure you have a compatible phone system. If you are unsure, contact us in advance with the model number of your phone system or pictures of it and we can help confirm.
All About the Nortel T7316e
Norstar T7316e Phone Nortel Networks Business Series Terminals Norstar T7316e Telephone is a full-featured, expandable, multi-line telephone that has a two-line, 16-character-per-line display that is menu driven and supported by three context-sensitive soft keys. The Norstar T7316E phone provides access to 24 memory buttons, 16 of which include multi-segment icons for fast and precise decision making.
It is designed for high call volume positions requiring access to extensive system features. Typical users include supervisors, managers, executives, and other business professionals.
Integrated busy lamp field/Direct station select increases customer satisfaction while improving operator efficiency by utilizing multi-segment icons for accurate and efficient routing of customer inquiries.
Audio control center simplifies telephone operation by clustering common audio features for fast and precise toggle action between handset, headset, and speaker.
Norstar T7316e Phone, Built-in speaker improves communication by providing hands-free audio capability for multi-tasking and group participation.
Menu-driven display with soft keys: Provides users with an intuitive interface for fast and accurate access to system features.
Nortel T7316e Telephone Features working with the T24 require CICS 6.1 software or higher Modular design which allows the Norstar T7316E phone to be deployed anywhere as a feature-rich standalone solution; or, by adding the T24 Key Indicator Module, as a Central Answering Position for efficient call routing.
- BCM and Norstar compatible: Increases productivity with common telephones across multiple systems
- Caller identification: Used to recognize or screen incoming calls
- Date and time: Useful information at a consolidated source
- Liquid crystal display: Displays information in an easy-to-read format
- Desktop label application compatible: Simplifies installation, moves, adds, and changes
- Wall mount capable: Improves internal communication and security with flexible deployment options
- Call log: Increases productivity by storing caller information
- Message waiting indication: Serves as a dual- purpose indicator for incoming call alerts and voice mail
- Distinctive ring tones/types: Allows users to customize ringtones based on preference
- Memory buttons with LCD: Gives users an icon displaying the status of each button
- Speakerphone: Crystal clear hands-free operation
- Dedicated head set jack: Reduces cost and simplifies installation
- Audio control center: Quick toggle between handset, headset, and handsfree without audio disruption
- Busy lamp field: Station status
- One touch call: routing for system subscribers
- Multi-segment icons: Improves internal communication flow with a station status for system subscribers
Supported Phone Systems
- Nortel Compact ICS 8x3
- Nortel Modular ICS 24x8
- Avaya IP Office
Resources and Documents
- Nortel T7316 User Card
- Avaya T7316e User Guide
- Nortel T Series Business Phones
- Nortel T Series Phones