- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Ubiquiti Networks offers a variety of Fiber modules to suit your fiber connectivity applications.Two multi-mode models are available:
- UF-MM-1G: SFP, 1 Gbps
- UF-MM-10G: SFP+, 10 Gbps
Three single-mode models are available:
- UF-SM-1G-S: SFP, 1 Gbps, BiDi
- • UF-SM-10G: SFP+, 10 Gbps
- • UF-SM-10G-S: SFP+, 10 Gbps, BiDi
One copper model is available:
- UF-RJ45-1G: 10/100/1000 Mbps
For convenient multi-mode connections that extend beyond the 100-meter limitation of Ethernet cabling, use the UF-MM-10G for distances of up to 300 m and speeds of up to 10 Gbps, or use the UF-MM-1G for distances of up to 550m and speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
The UF-RJ45-1G allows you to connect a copper Ethernet cable to a SFP or SFP+ slot for distances of up to 100 m and speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
For long-distance single-mode runs, use the UF-SM-10G for distances of up to 10 km at 10 Gbps, or use the UF-SM-1G for distances of up to 3 km at 1 Gbps. To protect DC power and fiber, deploy EdgePoint with EdgePower.
Deploy a BiDi (BiDirectional) model, UF-SM-1G-S or UF-SM-10G-S, to maximize re-use of existing infrastructure. You must deploy a BiDi model as a paired set of modules because the pair uses two different wavelengths, upstream and downstream, on a single fiber.