HELIA recommends Yealink for JumboTEL
Yealink phones are the premier commercial phones available in Canada today. They are proven to deliver a level of reliability and performance beyond all other commercial phones. You will find the Yealink models that we recommend for use with JumboTEL here with the JumboTEL name in their titles.
The Yealink UH36, available in monaural (UH36 Mono) and binaural (UH36 Dual), is a professional USB wired headset to facilitate the conversations in ways that your concentration zone and focus is easily got in and the listening fatigue is reduced as well. Provided with Yealink USB Connect software and Yealink Device Management Platform/Cloud Service, you are easy to check the device information and upgrade the firmware of one or multiple UH36 headsets.
Unparallel Audio Experience
Made for calls and music, this headset is kitted out with wideband HD audio technology and passive noise cancellation that ensures a richer and clearer conversations, eliminates background noises as well.
Simple and Flexible Connectivity
Runs right out of box, a USB plug-and-play setup makes the connectivity to Yealink IP phones, PC and tablet in touch, and the connectivity via 3.5mm jack to PC and smartphone is ready to work likewise.
Deeply integrated with Yealink IP phones that the advanced features, such as volume synchronization and multiple calls control, are just right at your fingertips.
The over-the-head style and soft leather ear cushions are easy on your head and ears. Its ergonomic design makes UH36 comfortable enough for long conference calls and all day use.
The noise-canceling microphone allows for the most reduction of outside noise, so the listeners can focus more on the desired sound at hand, the nearby talkers are protected with most call privacy as well.
- Plug-and-play - USB connectivity to Yealink IP Phones, includingT41S/T42S/T46S/ T48S/T42U/T43U/T46U/T48U/T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A/VP59 (T41S/T42S/T46S/T48S should be upgraded to version 82 or higher) - USB and 3.5 mm connectivity to PC and smart device
- HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance
- Noise-canceling microphone and passive noise cancellation
- ActiveProtection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
- Integrated LED indicator and warning tone
- 330° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
- Headset cable length: 1.2 m (from headset to 3.5 mm jack)
- USB cable length: 0.9 m (from call control unit to USB plug)
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows®, Apple Mac OS
- Color: Black and silver
- Weight: UH36 Mono: 120 g / UH36 Dual: 155 g
- Operating temperature: -10 ℃ to +50 ℃
- Microphone frequency response range: 100 Hz-8 kHz
- Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
- Microphone Sensitivity: -44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Speaker sensitivity: 93 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 60 mV
- Speaker Frequency response range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Speaker impedance: 32+/-4.8Ω, @ 1.0 kHz
- Speaker input power: normal 5 mW, max 10 mW
- Speaker bandwidth: Wideband
Easy Call Management
- Answer/End/Reject a call
- Volume up/down
- Microphone mute
- Redial last outgoing call
- Package content: - UH36 Mono Headset or UH36 Dual Headset - YHC20 Controller - Drawstring Bag - Quick Start Guide
- Qty/CTN: 20 PCS
- N.W/CTN: UH36 Mono: 4.08 kg / UH36 Dual: 4.84 kg
- G.W/CTN: UH36 Mono: 4.86 kg / UH36 Dual: 5.62 kg
- Giftbox size: 170 mm*195 mm*60 mm
- Carton Meas: 345 mm*310 mm*400 mm