- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
- Dual 2.8 Xeon Processor
- 64GB Memory
- No Hard Drive Storage
- No Windows Operating System
- 30 Day Warranty
- Increase memory. This can significantly increase the speed and lifespan.
- Large and Fast Disks significantly increases speed. A SSD is very fast and will increase the speed and lifespan
- Short Server Rack Enclosure. Provides protection, sound dampening and lockable security and hide and protect cables and connecting points.
- Brand new wired keyboard and mouse.
-External 22" refurbished monitor
-Microsoft Server Operating System
(Refurbished equipment may be modified and contain different parts. Please confirm specifications before purchase)
The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 Server is a versatile 2U rack server that is designed to meet a wide range of deployment needs. A dependable workhorse, it combines increased performance, durability, availability, and energy efficiency, making it the best selling server in the world.1 The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 continues to deliver on its history of engineering excellence. Increased flexibility, enterprise-class uptime, advanced management features, proven two-socket Intel® Xeon® performance, and 2U density make it well-suited for a variety of rack deployments and applications.
With the latest Intel Xeon 5500 Series processors (Quad-Core and Dual-Core), choice of DDR3 Registered or Unbuffered DIMMs, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), and PCI Express Gen2 technology, the DL380 G6 provides a high-performance system ideal for demanding scale-out applications and virtualization projects.
Delivering embedded RAID capability and twice the memory, storage, and network adaptors of the previous generation, the DL380 G6 is equipped to support more virtual machines, users, and transactions than ever before.
What's more, the next-generation processors come with feature enhancements that include Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, and Intelligent Power Technologies—delivering higher performance, better power efficiency, and greater adaptability.
A powerful and versatile server, the HP ProLiant DL380 G6 delivers outstanding performance.
- Up to two (2) Intel Xeon 5500 sequence processors with Intel Turbo Boost technology now allow customized adaptability for optimizing both power consumption and performance based on your needs
- 18 DIMM sockets support up to 144 GB of DDR3 Memory (800 MHz to 1333 MHz depending on processor) with mirrored memory capability—make the server ideal for memory-intensive applications
- Six (6) available PCI-Express Gen 2 expansion slots (standard) with optional PCi-X/PCI-X Express or x16 risers provide the latest I/0 performance technologies
- Embedded HP Smart Array P410i with optional upgrades of 256 MB or 512 MB read cache and BBWC and RAID 6 help you meet your unique storage needs
- Two (2) embedded Dual Port Multifunction Gigabit Network Adapters with TCP/IP Offload Engine reduce network latency
- Integrated VMware 3i and Citrix XenServer virtualization technology facilitate rapid virtual deployments
The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 comes with powerful management tools to optimize and control all aspects of your infrastructure. The HP Insight Control suite (ICE)—with new Dynamic Power Capping technology allows you to take charge of power and cooling efficiency across your data center.HP Insight software lets you build infrastructure management capabilities as you need them:
- At the "essential" level of infrastructure management, the HP Insight Control suite allows you to deploy servers rapidly, proactively monitor system health and performance, optimize power consumption and remotely control your entire server environment from anywhere.
- At the advanced level, the HP Insight Dynamics—VSE suite for ProLiant delivers comprehensive functions for optimizing and balancing resources and workloads in real time.
- The new HP ProLiant Onboard Administrator (powered by the Integrated Lights-Out 2 management processor) simplifies server setup, health monitoring, power and thermal control, and lights-out remote administration of ProLiant ML, DL, and BL servers
- Tools like SmartStart, Insight Rapid Deployment software, PXE, and ROM-Based Setup Utility (RBSU) simplify server configuration and deployment
- Systems Insight Display, a rugged slide-out system diagnostics display saves administrators' time with easy-to-find troubleshooting information at the front of the server—enabling walk-up system diagnostics
- Power Regulator and Power Meter for ProLiant deliver integrated power monitoring and server level, policy-based power management with energy efficiency and savings on system power and cooling costs
The DL380 G6 is designed to provide deployment flexibility.
- Expandable storage—with support of up to sixteen (16) SAS or SATA small form factor drives; or up to six (6) SAS or SATA large form factor drives—gives you quicker access to data for cutting-edge storage performance.
- Storage and data protection solutions take the performance and benefits of the G6 server to the next level. For your internal storage needs, you can rely on the Smart Array P410i controller, which is upgradeable with battery-backed write cache (BBWC) capabilities and larger-read cache sizes. Select any of the following options:
- Smart Array P410i controller (entry and efficiency models) with zero memory; P410i controller with 256 MB (base model); and P410i controller with 512 MB and BBWC (performance model)
- Businesses that want to backup and restore data easily often cannot afford to acquire immense amounts of storage to do so. HP StorageWorks—by eliminating the storage of redundant data through de-duplication can help your business achieve reliable data protection at a cost lower than competitive solutions.
- The HP StorageWorks D2D 2500 backup system delivers more affordable data protection by storing more data in the same raw 3 TB disk space. The D2D 1U form factor fits into current racks and supports all leading backup applications.
- The HP StorageWorks 2000 Modular Smart Array Family provides cost-effective, highly efficient consolidation to meet department and small-to-medium businesses requirements. Available in three models: Fibre channel-HP MSA2000fc; iSCSI-HP MSA2000i; and SAS-HP MSA2000sa.
- Hot-plug redundant fans (standard) and optional hot-plug redundant power (standard on performance models) allow you to meet demanding availability requirements of corporate data centers
- Worldwide service and support options—give you the confidence that you can rely on the quality of HP
The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 offers a highly reliable server platform on which you can bet your business.
- Clean, tool-free, mechanical design enhances reliability and simplifies configuration and maintenance—with modular components, hot-plug redundancy features and fewer cables
- Advanced ECC memory corrects 4-bit memory errors that occur within a single DRAM chip on the DIMM and Mirrored memory protects against uncorrectable memory errors
- Quick Deploy Rail System includes sliding universal rails, an ambidextrous cable management arm, and quick release levers for fast and easy serviceability
- A common focus—extending to universal drives, Smart Array Controllers, and power supplies— increases IT productivity
- ROM-based configuration and management features increase uptime and simplify configuration, while redundant ROM protects platform during upgrades
The DL380 G6 power supplies offer a new level of "right-sizing" so that you can select the power supply option that best meets your needs. Be sure to use the HP Power Calculator to select the "right-size" power supply.
- High-efficiency power options allow you to "rightsize" based on your configuration requirements and reclaim lost data center power
- Sensors throughout the server allow intelligent actions to preserve, protect, and enhance performance and power savings
- Insight Control suite with new Dynamic Power Capping technology can help you improve your server capacity up to 3x by allowing you to fit more servers into your current power envelope
The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 is well suited for: Environments of all types and sizes
- The unmatched flexibility of the DL380 G6 has made it the best-selling server in the world.1 It continues to be sold to businesses of all sizes for a vast array of applications
- Easily connected to storage networks and conveniently managed from any location, the DL380 G6 gives you complete control of your IT environment
- The DL380 G6 offers integrated VMware and XenServer virtualization technology, enabling fast, straightforward virtual deployments with a consistent and reliable ProLiant experience Space-constrained corporate data centers and service providers
- The DL380 G6 packs the storage, memory, and I/O you need into only 2U of rack space
- Ambidextrous cable management and a quick deploy rail solution make racking a snap
- Availability features such as hot-plug redundant power, mirrored memory, and hot-plug redundant fans keep environments up and running Sophisticated SMB locations
- The DL380 G6 is not just for enterprises. Small and medium businesses with rack environments that can benefit from remote server management or network backup should consider the DL380 G6
The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 Server is ideal for:
- Server-based computing
- Medium scale mail and messaging
- Web and application server
- Small to medium databases
- Terminal services (Citrix)
- File and print
- Data center utility
- Processor Type Intel® Xeon® 5500 series
- Available processors Intel Naming Speed Cache Wattage Turbo Memory
- Processor Core Dual and Quad
- Processor Cache 5500 series 4M to 8 MB Level 2 Cache depending on processor
- Maximum Processor Speed 2.93 GHz
- Multi-processor 2
- Maximum Front Side Bus Speed 800-1333 MHz
- Memory Type PC3-10600R Registered (DDR3) Memory or PC3-10600E Unbuffered (DDR3) Memory
- Standard Memory Performance Model 12 GB (6x2 GB) DDR3-1333 MHz Registered Memory
- Base Model 6 GB (3x2 GB) DDR3-1333 MHz Registered Memory
- Entry Model 4 GB (2x2 GB) DDR3-1333 MHz Registered Memory
- Efficiency Model 4 GB (2x2 GB) DDR3-1333 MHz Unbuffered Memory
- Note: Memory Speed of 1333 MHz may run at (800 MHz/1066 MHz) depending on processor model and memory configurations. Please refer to Memory Configuration Tool.
- Maximum Memory 144 GB
- Memory Slots 18 DIMMs
- Advanced Memory Protection Advanced ECC Mirrored Memory
- Hot plug 2.5-inch SAS
- Hot plug 2.5-inch SATA
- Hot plug 3.5-inch SAS
- Hot plug 3.5-inch SATA
- Maximum Number of Hard Drives 16 SFF
- Note: 8 SFF SAS/SATA HD Bays; optional 8 SFF drive cage (total 16); optional LFF SAS/SATA hard drive cage
- Removable Media Bays 1
- Expansion Slot Six (6) available—optional PCI-X/PCI-Express or x16 PCI riser
- Storage Controller All models have HP Smart Array P410i embedded controller. Depending on the Cache configurations, the RAID support will differ
- Form Factor Rack Rack Height 2U
- Networking (2) embedded BCM5709C with dual port Gigabit Network Adapters with TCP/IP Offload Engine
- Infrastructure Management HP ProLiant Onboard Administrator (powered by the HP Integrated Lights-Out 2 management processor) ,HP Insight Control suite with new Dynamic Power Capping technology
- Redundant Power Supply Standard on performance models, optional on entry and base models
- Redundant Fans Hot-plug fully redundant