- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
About the ADA Compliant Emergency Speakerphone
Emergency Phone Automatic Ring Down-No Dial
- Offered with a single number autodialer for emergency dialing and without the single number autodialer for automatic ring down applications
- Remote programmable
- Activated by a momentary push button and disconnected by the push button or programmable to disconnect on silence or a time out of thirty seconds to ninety-nine minutes
- Braille labeling
- Two LED lamps to indicate "on" and "help on the way"
- I.D. tones to indicate location of the caller
- Auto answer and operator monitoring
- Line powered
- UNSPSC: 43191500
Phone System Support Overview
This speakerphone uses a standard analog loop-start interface which makes it compatible with practically any phone system. Some phone systems may need a "ATA" bridge to interface with the phone system. This is the case with Nortel and with 3CX Phone Systems. To interface with 3CX Phone System, we recommend the Patton 4114 FXS ATA bridge.