- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Small SDX Enclosure solid metal door, no lock.Opt-X® Wall-Mount Enclosures Small, Medium, and Large 5Wxxx-00N APPLICATION
Leviton Opt-X Wall-Mount Enclosures are ideal for fiber applications requiring patching, cross-connect, and/or splicing of single-mode or multimode fibers while utilizing a minimum of space.
The enclosure shall mount on a wall in an 8"x13", 12"x14" or 17"x15" footprint. Adapters shall be mounted in metal mounting plates and attached to the enclosure using plastic plungers. There shall be cable entrance ports in the top and bottom of the patch panel on both the distribution and patch sides. Cable entrance ports are designed with a strain-relief post with a slot capable of holding a tie wrap. The enclosure shall provide strain relief in the form of a grounding lug and multiple tie wrap points. The enclosure shall have a plastic fiber management ring made of high impact UL 94V-0 rated fire-retardant plastic. This ring shall be stackable and adjustable. A port identification label/card shall be provided. The enclosure shall be made of 16-gauge steel powder-coated black.
- Self-healing grommet material at all cable entry and exit points
- Stackable and adjustable fiber management rings included
- Large enclosure includes eight plastic blank adapter plates to inexpensively fill up any unused areas — an economical and attractive way to leave room for expanding the enclosure
- Enclosures are sold empty; order loaded Opt-X® adapter plates separately
- Specify the type of adapter plates to be installed in enclosure
- Specify if splicing is to be used, and if so, what type
- Recommend that enclosures be arranged to allow future growth
- Designation stickers allow identification of port assignments
- Enclosures are capable of storing up to three meters of 900
- micron tight-buffered fiber per adapter Door options: solid or split-hinged metal
- Specify if a lock is required on the distribution side, patch side, or both
- Includes hardware kit with hook and loop ties, screws, a caution label, and cable ties
Meets all applicable standards: UL Listed; meets or exceeds all ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements
- Enclosures: 16-gauge steel, powder-coated black, white logo
- Fiber Management Rings: Self-extinguishing plastic rated UL 94V-0