Find Us in the 2020 Colony Phone Book
We've been delivering Colony Phone Systems and Wholesale Phone Lines since 2014. Find us in the colony phone book on page 194.
For Colonies Only
This product is available only to Hutterite Colonies and this product is hidden on our store and to search engines so that it is only available to specific customers. If you are not a colony and check out with this product, we will cancel the order and return your monies. This is due to agreements we have in place with manufacturers and we must honor.
HELIA recommends Yeastar
The Yeastar P-Series is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports colonies with up to 200 extensions and 60 lines with the D30 module. To find out more about the Yeastar P-Series, visit https://www.yeastar.ca/value/colony-phone-system
The ELK-960 Delay Timer is designed to be an economical and flexible solution for any general-purpose timer application. The unit can be configured for use on 12 to 24V systems, with positive or negative trigger logic. Positive triggers can be as low as 4.5V. Setup is quick and easy with thumbwheel adjustment between 1 and 60 seconds. A quick jumper setting converts the time from seconds to minutes. The Timer can be configured to activate once for each trigger, or free-run as soon as power is applied. Relay can be configured to be normally on or normally off.
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 Volts DC.
- Current Draw: 40 mA DC with relay on.
- Time Settings: 1 to 60 Seconds or 1 to 60 Minutes.
- Relay Contacts: Form “C”, 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC.
- Size: 3″ x 2.2″ x 1″ (Fits Standard. Snap Track).
- Trigger Voltage: 4.5 – 24VDC.
- 12 to 24 Volt DC Operation
- Adjustable Time Delay
- SPDT (Form “C”) Relay
- Low Current Input Trigger
- Selectable Positive or Negative trigger
- Selectable Initial Relay State: ON / OFF
- Operating Modes: One-Shot or Repeat
- LED Indication of Relay State
- Lifetime Limited Warranty