- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
The Extended Battery Module offers extended run-times during power outages.
The CyberPower BP48V75ART2U (48V) Extended Battery Module (EBM) significantly extends run-time during power outages.
It is designed to be similarly mounted in 2U rack or tower configurations. The battery data link transmits the unit's diagnostic vitals to the UPS display for real-time monitoring and a heavy gauge power cord, adapted with plug-n-play DC connectors, permits the battery pack to be easily hot-swapped, ensuring continuous operation of critical systems, during normal UPS maintenance.
A Three-Year Warranty ensures that this UPS has passed our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material and workmanship.
- 48V Output
- Plug-n-Play DC Connectors
- 2U Rack/Tower Form Factor
- 3-Year Warranty
- Voltage 48V
- Amperage 75A
- Battery Type Sealed Lead-Acid
- Battery Size 12V/9AH
- Hot-Swappable Yes
- Replacement Battery BB Battery - HR9-12
- Battery Quantity 8
- User Replaceable Yes
- Typical Recharge Time 8 Hours
- Rack Size 2U
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.) 17.25 x 3.5 x 19.5
- Weight (lbs.) 67.0
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 95°F / 0°C to 35°C
- Operating Relative Humidity 0% - 90% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature 5°F to 113°F / -15°C to 45°C
- Maximum Operating Elevation 10,000 ft / 3,000 m
- Maximum Storage Elevation 50,000 ft / 15,000 m
- Safety UL1778, cUL 107.1, FCC DOC Class B
- Environmental RoHS Compliant
- Product Warranty 3 Years Limited