The 8-Zone Expansion Module connects on the keypad bus of EVO panels. The provides up to eight additional hardwired zone inputs, as well as on-board anti-tamper switch.
The ZX82 provides visual indication for the zones (open, closed, tamper) as well as power and data exchange with the panel. The ZX82 comes with its own ABS box that is easy to install, on-board tamper protected and integrated locking mechanism, that can be upgraded for metal key standard lock.
- Expansion of 8 additional zones
- Supports SP, MG and EVO
- 4-wire bus connection
- Status LEDs for zones, power and bus data
- Enclosure with cover lock mechanism
- On-board and wall tampers
- Firmware upgradeable
- Input Voltage 9 to 16 Vdc
- Current Consumption 95 mA max (all LED on)
- Number of zones 8
- Operating temperature -20° C to +50° C (-4° F to 122° F)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Box: 6.5 in x 4 in x 1 in
- PCB: 5.5 in x 1.8 in x 0.7 in