Find Us in the 2020 Colony Phone Book
We've been delivering Colony Phone Systems and Wholesale Phone Lines since 2014. Find us in the colony phone book on page 194.
For Colonies Only
This product is available only to Hutterite Colonies and this product is hidden on our store and to search engines so that it is only available to specific customers. If you are not a colony and check out with this product, we will cancel the order and return your monies. This is due to agreements we have in place with manufacturers and we must honor.
HELIA recommends Yeastar
The Yeastar P-Series is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports colonies with up to 200 extensions and 60 lines with the D30 module. To find out more about the Yeastar P-Series, visit https://www.yeastar.ca/value/colony-phone-system
This is for colony setup of a Yeastar P560 phone system for colonies with over 10 homes.
In this configuration we will remotely set up:
- Switchboard or IVR
- Intercolony Colony Direct Dial
- HeliaTel phone lines (Trunk)
- Extension numbers for homes and shops
- Setup the inbound and outbound route
- Buttons and provisioning of Yealink phones—We will create 2 templates that can be applied to the phones. Any additional customization is billable. Instructional videos are available for these tasks.
- Bells for church and meals - This will create page all or multicast option. However, if you have a specific sound file you want to use or schedule bell or a special request then it is We can set up a PA1 for pre-existing exterior paging amplifier for bells, etc. This requires its own PA1 and is not included in the initial setup fee. Dry contact buttons can be done but are not included in the initial setup fee and are billable.
- Church audio—SNOM PA1 - We will configure the PA1 so that when it is powered on, it auto dials a conference bridge at a specific extension
These items need to be completed to ensure the phone system works correctly:
- Make sure the phones and the Yeastar PBX are on the same network and have the same IP range.
- Plug the Yeastar device on your network and test if it is getting internet connection/access.
- If a phone is on a different IP range, make sure to ask your network admin to setup the following ports for port forwarding on their network:
- Make sure you have forwarded the following ports:
- 8111(UDP and TCP),
- 5060 UDP, 8088 TCP
- 10000-12000 UDP
- Whitelist on your network router the following URL: sbc2.heliatel.ca (heliatel line) and sip.colony.directory (colony direct dial), mail.heliatech.ca (email SMTP)
- Make sure SIP ALG is disabled on your router
- Setup a PC where we can do a screen sharing for remote connection that will allow us to access the PBX and the phones.
For phones on a different IP Range or network, your network admin needs to make sure the remote phones have access to the PBX IP address.