Find Us in the 2020 Colony Phone Book
We've been delivering Colony Phone Systems and Wholesale Phone Lines since 2014. Find us in the colony phone book on page 194.
For Colonies Only
This product is available only to Hutterite Colonies and this product is hidden on our store and to search engines so that it is only available to specific customers. If you are not a colony and check out with this product, we will cancel the order and return your monies. This is due to agreements we have in place with manufacturers and we must honor.
HELIA recommends Yeastar
The Yeastar S-Series is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports colonies with up to 100 extensions and 30 lines. To find out more about the Yeastar S-Series, visit https://www.yeastar.ca/value/colony-phone-system
5600 Series Mechanical Heat Detectors
System Sensor’s 5600 series mechanical heat detectors offer a low-cost means for property protection against fire, and for non-life-safety installations where smoke detectors are inappropriate.
- Fixed temp and combination fixed- temp/rate-of-rise 135°F ratings.
- Plain housing for residential installations (Model 5601P)
- Easy-to-use terminal screws
- A broad range of back box mounting options:
- Single gang
- 3.5˝ and 4˝ Octagonal
- 4˝ square with square to round plaster ring
- Reversible mounting bracket
Multiple configurations. The 5600 series offers a full-line of configurations to accommodate a broad range of applications. Both single- and dual-circuit models are available for low- and high temperature ratings with either fixed temperature or combination fixed temperature/rate-of-rise (ROR) activation. The ROR element of the fixed/ROR models is restorable to accommodate field-testing. Installation flexibility. To satisfy a variety of installation needs, the 5600 series easily mounts to single-gang and octagonal back boxes. And these models accommodate four-square back boxes, when used with a square to round plaster ring. The reversible mounting bracket permits both flush- and surface-mount back box installations.
Visual identification. The 5600 series provides clear markings on the exterior of the unit to ensure that the proper detector is being used. Alphanumeric characters identify the activation method, as well as the temperature rating, in Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees. Fixed temperature models are identified FX, while combination fixed/ rate-of-rise units are marked FX/ROR. The 5600 series also provides a post-activation indicator in the form of a collector. When the detector is activated, the collector drops from the unit, making it easy to identify the unit in alarm.
- Maximum Installation Temperature : 100°F (38°C)
- Operating Humidity Range 5 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Dimensions with mounting bracket Diameter: 4.57 inches (11.6cm)
- Height: 1.69 inches (4.3cm)
- Alarm Temperature : 135°F (57°C)
- Weight 6 oz. (170 grams)
- Rate-of-Rise Threshold 15°F (8.3°C) rise per minute (models 5601P, 5602, 5621, and 5622 only)
- Mounting 3½-inch octagonal back box
- 4-inch octagonal back box
- Single gang back box
- 4-inch square back box with a square to round plaster ring
- Input Terminals 14–22 AWG