Find Us in the 2020 Colony Phone Book
We've been delivering Colony Phone Systems and Wholesale Phone Lines since 2014. Find us in the colony phone book on page 194.
For Colonies Only
This product is available only to Hutterite Colonies and this product is hidden on our store and to search engines so that it is only available to specific customers. If you are not a colony and check out with this product, we will cancel the order and return your monies. This is due to agreements we have in place with manufacturers and we must honor.
HELIA recommends Yeastar
The Yeastar S-Series is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports colonies with up to 100 extensions and 30 lines. To find out more about the Yeastar S-Series, visit https://www.yeastar.ca/value/colony-phone-system
8-Port 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 4-Port 802.3at PoE+ Injector Function
Ideal, High-performance Integration Solution for Small Secure IP Surveillance Infrastructure PLANET GSD-804P is equipped with eight 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, four of which are 802.3at PoE+ copper interfaces. With a total PoE power budget of up to 60 watts and non-blocking data switching performance, the GSD-804P fulfills the demand of sufficient PoE power for HD IP surveillance. It comes with a 9-inch desktop-sized metal housing and reliable PoE power solution suitable for SOHOs, small businesses and system integrators for deploying Power over Ethernet networks.
- 4 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 copper ports with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Injector function (Port-1 to Port-4)
- 4 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 copper
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet endspan PSE
- Up to 4 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at devices powered
- Supports PoE Power up to 30.8 watts for each PoE port
- Each port supports 55V DC power to PoE powered device
- 60-watt PoE budget
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m in standard mode, 250m in extend mode
- Hardware-based 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- 4K MAC address table size
- 9K jumbo frame
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN transparency
- Hardware-based DIP switch for "Standard" and "Extend" mode selection; the "Extend" mode features 25-watt PoE transmission distance of 250m at speed of 10Mbps (Port-1 to Port-4)
- 9-inch desktop size, 1U height, rack mountable
- LED indicators for system power, PoE Max, per port PoE ready and PoE activity, speed, Link/Act
- Fanless design
- Supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function (IEEE 802.3az)
- Supports 4000VDC Ethernet ESD protection
In the "Extend" operation mode, the GSD-804P operates on a per-port basis at 10Mbps duplex operation but can support 25-watt PoE power output over a distance of up to 250 meters overcoming the 100m limit on Ethernet UTP cable. With this brand-new feature, the GSD-804P provides an additional solution for 802.3af/at PoE distance extension, thus saving the cost of Ethernet cable installation.
Environment-friendly, Fanless Design for Silent Operation
The GSD-804P comes with a desktop-sized, compact metal housing, making the placement of the unit convenient. It features a ventilated construction in which a cooling fan is not necessary, thereby making its operation noiseless. Moreover, the GSD-804P is able to operate reliably and stably in any environment without affecting its performance. The deployment of PoE PDs with constant power feeding can be easily and quickly done. Easy Cable Connection With data switching and power over Ethernet integrated into one unit, the GSD-804P reduces cabling requirements and eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. A wire that carries both data and power can lower the installation costs, simplify the installation effort and eliminate the need for electricians or extension cords. With 4 PoE interfaces, the GSD-804P is ideal for small businesses and workgroups making the deployment of the PoE facility including wireless access points, IP-based surveillance camera and IP phones in any places easier, more efficient and more cost-effective.
Department/Workgroup PoE Switch
Providing four 802.3at PoE+ in-line power interfaces, the GSD-804P can easily build a power source that centrally controls the enterprises' IP phone systems, IP camera systems and wireless AP systems. For instance, up to 4 cameras can be installed around the corner in the company for surveillance demands or up to 4 wireless APs can be built to have a wireless roaming environment in the office. Without the power-socket limitation, the GSD-804P makes the installation of cameras or wireless APs easier and more efficient.