Find Us in the 2020 Colony Phone Book
We've been delivering Colony Phone Systems and Wholesale Phone Lines since 2014. Find us in the colony phone book on page 194.
For Colonies Only
This product is available only to Hutterite Colonies and this product is hidden on our store and to search engines so that it is only available to specific customers. If you are not a colony and check out with this product, we will cancel the order and return your monies. This is due to agreements we have in place with manufacturers and we must honor.
HELIA recommends Yeastar
The Yeastar S-Series is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports colonies with up to 100 extensions and 30 lines. To find out more about the Yeastar S-Series, visit https://www.yeastar.ca/value/colony-phone-system
This network switch is mounted in a eight-plex housing unit. It provides power on all 16 of the 16 ports. The power is for phones, and wifi access points so a separate power supply isn't required for those devices.
If you need a less expensive option, There is a 16 port switch with only 8 powered or smaller switches with less ports. We also include colony pricing on these options.
Common equipment that is connected to a switch in a home or shop includes:
- The Nanobeam AC Gen2 antenna that connects internet to the building
- a W60B DECT cordless base that supports up to 8 handsets for the homes in the building
- T48S touch screen phones for the homes
- T27G phones for shops
- Unifi APLR access points for computer and smart phone wifi
- Computers and other devices.
8-port Gigabit PoE+ Switch, 124W PoE power supply for all 8 PoE+ ports, 1U 13-inch rack-mountable steel case
- Ethernet Ports: 16 10/100/1000Base-T Auto-MDI/MDI-X RJ-45 ports
- PoE Ports: 16-Port with 802.3af / 802.3at PoE injector function
- Switch Throughput: 23.8Mpps@64Bytes
- Switch Architecture: Store and Forward switch architecture
- Power Requirement: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, 3.5A max.
- Power Consumption: Max. 260 Watts / 885 BTU
- LED Display: System: Power (Green), PoE Ethernet Interfaces: PoE In-Use (Orange), 10/100/1000Base-T Ports: 1000 (LNK/ACT, Green), 10/100 (LNK/ACT, Orange)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 445 x 207 x 45 mm (1U height)
- Weight: 2.54kg
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 Degree C with 5% ~ 95%, relative humidity, non-condensing
- Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
Power over Ethernet Specifications
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet / PSE, IEEE 802.3at Enhancement Power over Ethernet / PSE
- PoE Power Supply Type: NA
- PoE Power Output: Per Port 52V DC, 300mA. Max. 15.4 Watts (IEEE 802.3af), Per Port 52V DC, 590mA. Max. 30 Watts (IEEE 802.3at)
- Power Pin Assignments: NA
- PoE Power Budget: 220 Watts (7 x PD 30.8W, 14 x PD 15.4W, 16 x PD 7W)
- Regulation Compliance: FCC Class A, CE
- Standards Compliance: IEEE 802.3: Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u: Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x: Flow Control, IEEE 802.3af: Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3at: Enhanced Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3az: Pre-Energy-Efficient Ethernet
Planet GSW-1600HP Overview
Centralized Power Management for Gigabit Ethernet PoE Networking
To facilitate high power PoE network applications with Gigabit speed transmission, the GSW-1600HP 16-Port Gigabit High Power over Ethernet Switch features high performance Gigabit IEEE 802.3af PoE (Up to 15.4W) and IEEE 802.3at High-Power PoE (Up to 30.8W) capabilities on all ports. By offering reliable switching technology and advanced networking features, the GSW-1600HP optimizes the installation and power management of network devices such as wireless access points (AP), VoIP phones, and security video cameras. It also eliminates time and cost of deployment by integrating power and data switching into one unit, and freeing network devices from restrictions of power outlet locations and the additional AC wiring.
Perfect Integrated Solution for PoE IP Surveillance
The GSW-1600HP brings an ideal secure surveillance system with lower total cost. The GSW-1600HP provides 16 10/100/1000Mbps 802.3at PoE port able to feed sufficient PoE power for 16 IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at PoE IP cameras at the same time. It is also able to connect with one 16-Channel NVR or two 8-Channel NVR systems, uplink to backbone switch and the monitor center. With such high performance switch architecture, the recorded video files from the PoE IP Cameras can be saved in the NVR system via which the administrators can control and monitor the surveillance images both in the local LAN and the remote sites.
The GSW-1600HP uses new engine that incorporates two advanced Green Networking technologies:
■ Idle Mode Link Down power saving
■ Intelligent Scales Power based on cable length
The Idle mode Link Down power saving of the GSW-1600HP complies with Pre-IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard to automatically lower power for a given port when it is not linked. The Intelligent Scales Power technology actively determines the appropriate power level based on the cable length. When connecting to the GSW-1600HP with Ethernet cable shorter than 20m, a device can obtain maximum power saving because the GSW-1600HP would automatically detect the Ethernet cable length and reduce power usage. The connected device can substantially reduce overall power consumption, which makes a significant contribution to energy saving.
Easy Installation & Cable Connection
Providing data transfer and High Power PoE in one unit, the GSW-1600HP shall reduce the need of extension cables and dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. It helps to lower the installation costs and simplify the installation effort. All RJ-45 copper interfaces in the GSW-1600HP supports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. It also supports standard Auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.