- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
Cisco SPA525G Desk Phone
About the Cisco SPA525G Desk Phone
The Cisco SPA525G desk phone has been discontinued. Consider the Cisco SPA514G as a replacement.
VoIP SIP 525G2 Colour LCD Telephone with 1 x LAN & 1 x PC - 4 Call Appearances, Bluetooth and 54Mbps 802.11g Wireless support (PoE required, AC Adapter optional)
Supported Phone Systems
- HELIA recommends the 3CX Phone System
Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display
Cisco Small Business Pro IP Phones
5-Line Business IP Phone with Enhanced Connectivity and Media for a New Level of Small Business User Experience
- ● Full-featured and stylish 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA500S (32 button) expansion modules
- ● Enhanced connectivity, with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client mode, and Bluetooth headset support
- ● Graphic-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
- ● Simple, easy, and highly secure wireless setup with industry-standard push-button WPS and quick provisioning capabilities for mass-scale service provider activation
- ● Embedded SSL VPN client for secure phone connectivity to your IPPBX over any public internet connection
- ● Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3’s, displaying digital photos, viewing RSS feeds, and displaying video surveillance camera streams
- ● Multi feature support, such as caller ID, call forwarding, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, call parking, call history, phonebook, and built-in full-duplex speakerphone
- ● Supports both SIP with SPA9000 or leading third party call control platforms and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
The Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display (Figure 1) is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a largescale IP Centrex deployment. The SPA525G uses industry-leading SPA voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco, with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth for headset connectivity, Power over Ethernet (PoE) (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g).
Standard features on the Cisco SPA525G include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface for headset connectivity, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The power supply for the SPA525G is sold separately. The optional SPA500S 32-Button Attendant Console adds up to 64 buttons for receptionist applications.
The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone continues to improve the user experience with VPN and video surveillance applications. The SPA525G comes with an embedded VPN client that allows remote users to securely connect to their phone system and make calls over the Internet, without the need of additional hardware. The SPA525G IP Phone also provides users the ability to view video feeds from Cisco PVC2300 video surveillance cameras, allowing users to quickly see different locations around the business in order to improve physical security. The SPA525G is part of the SPA500 Series IP Phones that are a robust portfolio of small business phones that provide a rich user experience with HD voice, on-phone applications, and intuitive menu options.
The Cisco SPA525G provides encrypted signaling, media, and provisioning information, using state-of-the-art technologies such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure RTP, and HTTPS/SSL to secure communications between the user and service provider. Cisco SPA Secure Remote Provisioning provides a highly secure mechanism for the service provider to remotely manage the phone/user configuration and the device software upgrades.
The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML Applications when interfacing with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP Mode.
The Cisco SPA525G IP phone can easily grow with your business. New features can be added to the phone over time via firmware updates. New employees or employees who need to move locations can simply plug in their preconfigured phones anywhere on the network, and the network will recognize the change. The phone also provides the option for wireless network connectivity, providing unrestricted placement.
Desk Phone Cisco SPA525G Video
Supported Phone Systems