This Product Is DISCONTINUED and Not Available for Sale
If you absolutely, positively need this product, please reach out by phone or email. We may be able to locate old stock or refurbished stock by special request. This product is orderable on our site however if we are unable to locate stock to ship you, we'll need to refund your monies
- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
About the Cisco SPA509 Desk Phone
VoIP SIP 509 Telephone with 1 x LAN & 1 x PC - 12 Lines, HD Voice, SPCP Support (PoE required, AC Adapter optional)
Supported Phone Systems
- HELIA recommends the 3CX Phone System
Cisco SPA509G 12-Line IP Phone with Programmable Keys
Desk Phone Highlights
- Full-featured 12-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Cisco HD Voice for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA509G 12-line IP Phone with Programmable Keys (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA509G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA509G.
The Cisco SPA509G 12-line IP Phone with Programmable Keys also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Cisco SPA509G uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
How To Cisco SPA509g Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZeqrLZsmXQ
Supported Phone Systems