- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
The Cisco SPA508G is a upgrade to the industry standard SPA504G. With 8 buttons its a good phone for offices that use SLA or some speed dial.
We've found the screen is too small for 8 buttons and the button display. If buttons are importantant to you, we recommend using the very popular Cisco SPA504G and adding a SPA500 sidecar. Its a little more money but provides a much more usable phone with significantly more buttons for BLF, speed dial and custom functions.
About the Cisco SPA508G Desk Phone
VoIP SIP 508 Telephone with 1 x LAN & 1 x PC - 8 Lines, SPCP Support (PoE required, AC Adapter optional)
Supported Phone Systems
Cisco SPA508G 8-Line IP Phone Highlights
- Full-featured 8-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco® SP500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA508G 8-Line IP Phone has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA508G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA508G.
The Cisco SPA508G 8-Line IP Phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Cisco SPA508G uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
How To The Cisco SPA508G Desk Phone Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIrPoEdKlFU
Supported Phone Systems