- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
Supported Phone Systems
- HELIA recommends the 3CX Phone System
SIP Audio Alerter 8180 Features
- SoundSure ambient noise compensation to automatically adjust output level
- Voice Paging with talkback capability
- High efficiency and high output wideband speaker
- Pre-loaded with several ring tones including bell, chime, gong, buzzer, warble, and dogs
- Supports custom uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- Outputs for external speaker, slave amplifier, or visual alerter
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Loud Ringer in noisy or variable noise environments (classroom, restaurant, machine shop)
- Voice Paging (warehouse, workshop)
- Outdoor ringing or paging with optional 1185 horn speaker
- Multicast wide area notification
- SIP interface with ambient noise compensation for existing speaker(s) or analog input paging amplifier
- Visual notification in quiet areas (church, hospital, theater)
- Network managed SIP endpoint
- Dual purpose loud ringing and/or talkback voice paging
- Significantly louder (eight to twenty times) than typical telephones
- Low frequency tones outperform traditional shrill electronic ringers
- SoundSure™ ambient noise compensation adjusts output for noise level
- Selectable/customizable alert tones or announcements
- PoE eliminates local power supply
- Multicasting capability for wide area notification
The 8180 SIP Audio Alerter is a SIP compliant PoE network audio device for loud ring and voice paging applications using dual endpoints. When registered with a SIP server, one endpoint will play an audio file from internal memory upon ring detection. The second endpoint will auto-answer for voice paging, complete with two-way talkback.
Equipped with a high efficiency integrated amplifier and tuned high quality loud speaker, the 8180 is typically eight times louder than a telephone speaker. If the optional 1185 Horn Speaker is used, then the 8180 can be twenty times louder. Several audio files are pre-loaded into the 8180 internal memory for ring sounds but users may also record or upload custom audio files, music, sound effects, or voice announcements.
The advanced features of the 8180 include SoundSure™ technology which automatically adjusts loud ring and paging volume to compensate for background ambient noise. Ideal for variable noise environments (restaurants, workshops, classrooms, etc.), SoundSure™ ensures that ringing or paging is always heard but not unnecessarily loud.
Outputs for external speaker, slave amplifier, or visual alerter plus multicasting capability enable many more options to enhance notification and alert capabilities. Configuration is possible using the feature buttons or web interface.
How much coverage does one 8180 SIP Audio Alerter provide?
There is no simple answer to this question but here are a few fast guidelines for maximum listener distance for different ambient noise levels:
|Loud Ringing||Voice Paging|
|Environment||SPL (dBA)||Effect||8180 Alone||8180 + 1185 Horn Speaker||8180 Alone||8180 + 1185 Horn Speaker|
|Home or Quiet Warehouse||50-55||Sounds are easily heard||>250m (820 Feet)||Horn not required||64m (210 Feet)||>250m (820 Feet)|
|Normal Conversation, Office||60-65||Voices easily understood||128m (420 Feet)||>250m (820 Feet)||32m (105 Feet)||64m (210 Feet)|
|Factory, Busy Restaurant, Vacuum Cleaner||70-75||Voices raised||32m (105 Feet)||128m (420 Feet)||8m (26 Feet)||32m (105 Feet)|
|Machine Shop, Screaming Child||80-90||Conversation is difficult, hearing protection possibly worn||8m (26 Feet)||32m (105 Feet)||2m (6.5 Feet)||4m (13 Feet)|
For 8180 at maximum volume and ambient noise measured at listener location. Voice paging distance limits assume average speech level 12dB below peak.
|Power Input||48 V PoE Class 0 (Maximum 12.95 W - Idle 1 W)|
|Sound Pressure Level (dBA at 1 m)||106 dBA internal speaker; 120 dBA optional external horn speaker|
|Internal Memory||3 MB (6 minutes @ 8 kHz sampling, 8-bit µ-Law audio; 90 seconds @ 16 kHz sampling 16-bit linear audio)|
|Speaker Output||8 Ohm 5.5 Wrms (auto-detection disconnects internal speaker)|
|Relay Output||Max 30 V 50 mA|
|Audio Output||Nominal 600 Ohm 0 dBm|
|SoundSure Range||30 dB|
|Ring Tones (shipping with 8180)||Bell NA, Bell UK, Buzzer, Chime, Dogs, Gong, Warble1 (low), Warble2 (medium), Warble3 (high), Warble4 (trill)|
|Environmental||0-40° C; 10-95% RH non-condensing Indoor use only (horn speaker may be located outdoors)|
|Compliance||EN60950:2001, IEEE 802.3-2008, RFC3261, RoHS, CE, FCC, CSA (USA & Canada)|
Phone System Support Overview
Algo enjoys a broad support of its devices within legacy, IP phone systems and hosted phone systems.
When you buy a Algo Device from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.