- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
Supported Phone Systems
- HELIA recommends the 3CX Phone System
All about the Algo 8128 High Intensity SIP LED Strobe Light
Bright visual notification of telephone, safety, and security events. Effective and selectable flash patterns radiate light 360 x 180 degrees for visibility in all directions. Alerts employees in noisy locations and eliminates noise in quiet environments.
Eight efficient and powerful LEDs provide a range of visible effects. Aggressive flash patterns ensure effectiveness in large noisy industrial areas, while milder flash patterns are suitable for less urgent notification or offices.
Available lens covers in amber, blue, or red provide even more choice for distinguishing telephone and safety events from fire or other alarm systems.
SIP, multicast, and dry contact activation allows the 8128 Strobe Light to easily integrate with any unified communication server or security system. For large deployments, transmit and receive multicasting capabilities provide easy scalability over the IP network without multiple SIP extensions.
Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light Features
- PoE Endpoint
- SIP, multicast, or dry contact activated
- Selectable flash pattern, rate and intensity
- Optional amber, blue or red covers
- Wall or ceiling mountable
- Weather resistant
Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light Benefits
- 16 flash patterns suitable for all applications
- OSHA or ADA compliance
- Distinguishable from fire alarm
- Higher efficiency and longer life than xenon strobe lights
- Notification in noisy or quiet environments
- Easily scales for large deployment using multicast
Algo 8128 Specifications
- Power Input - 48 V PoE Class 0 (Maximum 12.95 W - Idle nominal 1 W)
- Size - 4.8" W x 4.8" H x 3.0" D (12.2cm W x 12.2cm H x 7.6c, D)
- Optical - 8 LEDs, 643 lumens, 198 Cd
- Strobe Triggers - SIP extension ring, Subscribe/Notify, multicast, dry contact input
- Relay Output - Max 30 V 50 mA
- Relay Input - Max 1 kOhm
- Flash Patterns - 16 Selectable patterns
- Programming - Web interface
- Provisioning - TFTP, FTP, or HTTP
- NAT - STUN, CRLF Keep Alive
- Environmental - -4 to +122 deg F (-20 to +50° C); 10-95% RH non-condensing. Dry indoor location only unless wiring cavity protected from water ingress using supplied gaskets or other protective measures.
- Compliance - EN60950:2001, IEEE 802.3-2008, RFC3261, RoHS, CE, FCC, CSA (USA & Canada)
- RJ45 Ethernet jack - PoE 802.3af
- Dry contact trigger - terminal block
- Dry contact output - terminal block IN OUT RESET
Visual Strobe Flash Patterns
|15||1111||Classic strobe slow||.||.||.|
|14||1110||Classic strobe medium||.||.||.|
|13||1101||Classic strobe fast||.||.||.|
|11||1011||Side to side||.||.|
|6||0110||Multi-strobe slow bright||.||.||.|
|5||0101||Multi-strobe slow dimmed||.||.||.|
|4||0100||Multi-strobe fast bright||.||.||.|
|3||0011||Multi-strobe fast dimmed||.||.||.|
|2||0010||Multi-strobe dim holdover||.||.||.|
What's Included in the Box
- 8128 Strobe unit with clear lens
- Mounting bracket
- Colored lens cover (if color option ordered)
- User Guide
- 8128 - SIP Strobe Light, clear lens included.
- 8128A - SIP Strobe Light, amber lens cover included.
- 8128B - SIP Strobe Light, blue lens cover included.
- 8128R - SIP Strobe Light, red lens cover included.
- 8128ABR - SIP Strobe Light, amber, red, and blue lens cover included.
Phone System Support Overview
Algo enjoys a broad support of its devices within legacy, IP phone systems and hosted phone systems.
When you buy a Algo Device from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.