- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
This outdoor doorphone is designed to complement premise security and improve efficiency for greeting visitors and guests at a door or gate in business or residential applications. Entry is activated by a simple telephone keypress.
The intercom is full duplex capable, featuring echo cancellers and adaptive noise reduction for superior voice quality. This intercom is ideally suited for applications involving the upgrade or retrofit of an existing analog intercom where twisted pair is only available. Installation is simple by wiring the 8028 door station intercom at the entrance to a controller located inside the premise. The separate controller ensures that both the network connection and door opening control relay of the 8028 cannot be tampered with from the public-facing intercom.
Supported Phone Systems
This door control relay can connect to any type of door release, gate activation system or access control panel. The intercom includes a 24 V 0.3 A power source for low power 24 V door strikes (customer provided). Additionally, there are low current programmable inputs and outputs at both control unit and intercom station for door sensing, door unlock switch, door unlock override, auxiliary call buttons, or telephone status such as ringing or in-use.Algo Intercom Outside Wall Flush Mount Installation
The 8028 kit includes:
- Door Station with two face plates (brass, stainless steel)
- Controller with 24V power supply, and
- a bezel for surface mounting.
Please note that the Door Station can flush mount into a standard dual gang box. Mounting gaskets are included in the kit for installing the intercom in any outdoor environment.
How it Works
Visitors press the backlit call button on the intercom to dial a phone or group of phones on the attached phone system. When the call is answered, there is two-way communication with the visitor. Pressing a pre-configured door code from the telephone will activate the door control relay to allow momentary unlock of the entrance for the visitor to gain access.
- Network managed and supervised SIP endpoint
- Eliminates FXS port or ATA
- Initiates or accepts calls
- Compatible with all leading UC vendors including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, and more
- Web interface administration
- SNMP supervision
- Single Pair Digital Door Station
- Digital speech technology provides superior voice quality
- Single pair 24 AWG wiring up to 1,000 Ft (300 m) between door station and controller for easy new or retrofit installations
- Flush or surface mount (i.e., dual gang) weather-resistant enclosure
- Stainless steel or brass
- Backlit call button
- Security & Safety
- Door control relay located securely inside the premise at the controller location
- Network connection not exposed outdoors
- Supervised link to door station monitors fault conditions
- Auxiliary Relay Inputs & Outputs
- Programmable relay inputs and outputs at controller and door station for integrating accessories such as: door sensor, doorbell button, card swipe, door chime, loud ringer, strobe, etc.
- Door control relay from controller with available 24 V 300 mA strike power
- Residential or Commercial
- Single pair wiring for easy retrofit/upgrade of a legacy analog intercom or new installations
Typical Applications for Door Intercoms
- Secure business and institutional entrances
- day care
- delivery entrance
- man trap
- outdoor yard
- Access control
- assisted living/retirement home
- Gate entrances
- Intercom for emergency
- Non-emergency access points
- examination room