- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
The Algo 1825PM Duet Plus is a high performance low-frequency loud ringer for high noise / wide area environments where telephone ringing is difficult to hear (e.g. factory, machine shop, warehouse, lunch room). The Duet Plus can also help to avoid missed calls due to a hearing impairment. The device interfaces to a CO line or with any telephone system via an analog FXS port, ATA or contact closure such as a night bell.
Loud ringing can be activated by a relay or switch closure (dry contacts), low voltage detection, 90V analog telephone ringing, or the headset jack on selected Nortel Norstar and BCM digital business telephones.
Non-Irritating Tone Output
The 1825PM Duet Plus can be wall mounted in office or quiet warehouse applications utilizing its built in speaker to generate up to 93 dBA (at 1m) warble tones. An optional 1186 Horn Speaker is available for very loud or outdoor requirements (112 dBA at 1m). The combination of lower frequency warble and high sound pressure level creates an extremely effective and pleasant telephone alert for large or noisy locations.
Amplified Voice Paging
An additional feature of the 1825PM Duet Plus is its capability to provide amplified voice paging as a separate application or in combination with loud ringing utilizing the same speaker. For small business applications this provides an extremely cost effective and high performance solution for loud ringing and loud paging into a warehouse, storage yard, or machine shop. Separate volume control is provided for voice page and loud ring levels.
Other useful features include adjustable warble frequency, adjustable volume, and integrated test button.
- Convenient 90 volt ring detection via an RJ11 modular jack
- Avaya IPO connectivity directly to an FXS port for “wet” paging
- Auxiliary speaker outputs for connection to existing paging systems
- Dry contact activation from push-button, Algo doorphone controllers, or PBX Night Bell/Auxiliary Ring contacts
- Operational from the headset jack of Nortel Norstar and selected Meridian 1 station sets
- Easy connectivity to BCM Media Services Card using optional 2503 BCM Connector Kit
- Visual Ring indication with optional 1128 Analog LED Strobe Light or 1127 Visual Alerter
- Low frequency tone output provides effective non-irritating notification of telephone and paging signals
- Interfaces easily with optional Algo 1186 Horn Speaker to provide increased ringing or voice notification volume (up to 112 dBA SPL at 1m (3.3ft.))
- Adjustable volume and frequency controls to suit user preferences
- Designed for easy wall mounting
Typical Applications for the External Ringer
- Machine shops
- Outdoor work yards
- Lunch rooms
- Hearing impaired
- Audio Sample from 1825 Duet Plus
Click the play button below for a short audio sample of the Duet's low frequency warble tone.