- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
The SmartNode 4110 Series of VoIP Media Gateways supports up to eight telephone connections integrating PSTN, PBX, and standard phones for voice and fax over any IP network. Now the corporate, small, or remote office can use voice-over-packet services to eliminate toll charges, access local PSTN calling, and secure voice traffic end-to-end.
Eight FXS ports
Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
Advanced Local Call Switching
Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
Complete SIP and T.38 support
Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
Easy Management & Provisioning
Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
The SmartNode 4110 Series VoIP Media Gateway supports up to eight transparent phone calls while leveraging VoIP for lower-cost carrier and corporate access. Connecting to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, the SN4110 Series is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The SN4110 Series is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. With its FXS analog ports, the SN4112S connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dialtone, ringing, and caller-ID. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephonyover-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically select the least-cost-route while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPsec VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Patton's SmartNode SN4110 Series delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration required for true converged packet voice.
In enterprise networks, transparent access to PBX features while using existing equipment is key to low-cost operations. Now, instead of installing a separate PBX at the remote office, the SmartNode 4110 Series is able to provide transparent extension while simultaneously connecting multiple locations. The extensions can be managed centrally and benefit from PBX services such as calling groups, least cost routing, and call forwarding. PSTN access allows local calls to be processed without using corporate remote PBX resources. Additionally, the corporate PBX can break-out and bypass any long distance charges by using the remote office for the local gateway.
CapacityUp to 8 simultaneous VoIP or T.38 fax calls (depending on the model)
- H.323v4, SIPv2 (B2BUA capable, multi-instance, simultaneous support of multiple registrars and direct IP dialing)
- SIP call transfer, redirect
- DTMF in-band & out-of-band
- All tones programmable (dial, ringing, busy)
- CODEC G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab,
- G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
- G.711 transparent fax and bypass
Call Switching and Services
- Virtual interfaces
- Transparent line extension
- Regular expression based call routing and number manipulation
- Number blocking
- Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
- Fallback Routing: Soft fallback to alternative route(s)
- 2-wire Loopstart on RJ-11/12
- Short haul loop 1.1km
- EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201188)
- Programmable AC impedance, feeding, ring and onhook voltage
- Caller-ID FSK and ITU V.23/Bell 202 generation
- 2-wire Loopstart on RJ-11/12
- Programmable impedance, ring detection, tone detection, disconnect supervision
- Caller ID detection
- Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access
- TFTP configuration & firmware loading
- SNMP MIB II and product MIB
- Secure mass provisioning for firmware and unit/subscriber configuration
- Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)