- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
Connect analog cordless phones, fax machines and alarm systems, payment terminals and more to VoIP. The Patton SN4114 is the go to device for reliably connecting devices to legacy analog phone lines over VoIP
Patton is recommended and perferred device to connect analog products to 3CX Phone System. 3CX Phone System contains templates and wizards to help you configure the device for use with 3CX Phone System.
Quality of analog circuit largely depends on internet latency
SmartNode 4 FXS VoIP Gateway, 1x10/100baseT, H.323 and SIP, External UI power.
Up to 4 FXS ports
Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
Advanced Local Call Switching
Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
Complete SIP and T.38 support
Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
Easy Management & Provisioning
Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivaled Customer Support
- FREE Tech Support and Upgrades
- 2015 Communications Solutions Product of the Year: SmartNode™ 5300 ESBR
- 2015 Internet Telephony Product of the Year: SmartNode™ Open Gateway Appliance (SNOGA)
- 2013 Unified Communications Excellence Award: SmartNode™ 4940 VoIP Gateway
- Up to 4 simultaneous VoIP or T.38 fax calls Voice Signaling
- H.323v4, SIPv2 (B2BUA capable, multi-instance, simultaneous support of multiple registrars and direct IP dialing)
- SIP call transfer, redirect
- DTMF in-band & out-of-band
- All tones programmable (dial, ringing, busy)
- CODEC G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab,
- G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
- G.711 transparent fax and bypass
Call Switching and Services
- Virtual interfaces
- Transparent line extension
- Regular expression based call routing and number manipulation
- Number blocking •
- Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
- Fallback Routing: Soft fallback to alternative route(s)
- 2-wire Loopstart on RJ-11/12
- Short haul loop 1.1km @3REN
- EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201188)
- Programmable AC impedance, feeding, ring and onhook voltage
- Caller-ID FSK and ITU
- V.23/Bell 202 generation
- One 10/100 Ethernet port
- DHCP Client
- Access control lists
- Traffic policing
- IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labeling
- IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion (simultaneous support of multiple VLANs)
- IPsec, IKE, AES/DES/3DES
- encryption (optional)
- Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access
- TFTP configuration & firmware loading
- SNMP MIB II and product MIB
- Secure mass provisioning for firmware and unit/subscriber configuration
- Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
- CPU Motorola MPC870 @ 66MHz
- Memory 32MB SDRAM/8MB Flash
- Power 100–240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Power dissipation 4–12W, model dependent
- Temp.: 32–122°F (0–50°C) Humidity: Up to 90% (non condensing)
- EMC compliance: EN55022 and EN55024
- Safety compliance: EN 60950
- CE compliance
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- TBR21 (FXS)