This Product Is DISCONTINUED and Not Available for Sale
If you absolutely, positively need this product, please reach out by phone or email. We may be able to locate old stock or refurbished stock by special request. This product is orderable on our site however if we are unable to locate stock to ship you, we'll need to refund your monies
- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Connect legacy analog Telus, Bell, Shaw, or Rogers phone lines with your VoIP phone lines. In areas where VoIP lines cannot be supported, the Patton SN4114 acts as a bridge from legacy phone lines to your VoIP phone system.
The Patton is supported and recommend by 3CX Phone System. 3CX Phone System provides templates and wizards to make configuring the Patton 4114 easy.
Patton also provides gateways to connect digital PRI phone lines to VoIP phone systems. For sites that have 8 or more lines, we recommend PRI lines. Even though they are more expensive, they are far more flexible and provide better quality voice circuits
Four FXO ports
Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
Advanced Local Call Switching
Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
Complete SIP and T.38 support
Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
How To Connect Telus and Shaw Phone Lines to your VoIP 3CX Phone System
Use this device to connect analog phone lines to your VoIP phone system. Patton is recommended by 3Cx Phone System.
Easy Management & Provisioning
Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivaled Customer Support
- FREE Tech Support and Upgrades
- 2015 Communications Solutions Product of the Year: SmartNode™ 5300 ESBR
- 2015 Internet Telephony Product of the Year: SmartNode™ Open Gateway Appliance (SNOGA)
- 2013 Unified Communications Excellence Award: SmartNode™ 4940 VoIP Gateway
SmartNode 4 FXO VoIP Gateway, 1x10/100baseT, H.323 and SIP, External UI Power.
- Up to 8 simultaneous VoIP or T.38 fax calls (depending on the model)
- H.323v4, SIPv2 (B2BUA capable, multi-instance, simultaneous support of multiple registrars and direct IP dialing)
- SIP call transfer, redirect
- DTMF in-band & out-of-band
- All tones programmable (dial, ringing, busy)
- CODEC G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab,
- G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
- G.711 transparent fax and bypass
Call Switching and Services
- Virtual interfaces
- Transparent line extension
- Regular expression based call routing and number manipulation
- Number blocking •
- Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
- Fallback Routing: Soft fallback to alternative route(s)
- 2-wire Loopstart on RJ-11/12
- Programmable impedance, ring detection, tone detection, disconnect supervision
- Caller ID detection
- One 10/100 Ethernet port
- DHCP Client
- Access control lists
- Traffic policing
- IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labeling
- IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion (simultaneous support of multiple VLANs)
- IPsec, IKE, AES/DES/3DES
- encryption (optional)
- Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access
- TFTP configuration & firmware loading
- SNMP MIB II and product MIB
- Secure mass provisioning for firmware and unit/subscriber configuration
- Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
- CPU Motorola MPC870 @ 66MHz
- Memory 32MB SDRAM/8MB Flash
- Power 100–240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Power dissipation 4–12W, model dependent
- Temp.: 32–122°F (0–50°C) Humidity: Up to 90% (non condensing)
- EMC compliance: EN55022 and EN55024
- Safety compliance: EN 60950
- CE compliance
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- TBR21 (FXS)