- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
About the Polycom VVX Expansion Module
Polycom® VVX® Expansion Module
Turn your Polycom VVX business media phone into a cost-effective attendant console
The Polycom VVX Expansion Module is a cost-effective solution for telephone attendants, receptionists, administrative staff, and other dispatchers who manage multiple simultaneous telephone calls on a daily basis.
The Polycom VVX Expansion Module extends the functionality of Polycom VVX business media phones with multifunctional line keys that can be set up as line registrations, call appearances, speed-dials, direct station select or busy lamp field keys. The VVX Expansion Module seamlessly matches the look and feel of VVX business media phones.
Polycom VVX business media phones can be fully equipped with up to three VVX Expansion Modules. With VVX Expansion Modules, users can reduce the number of lost customer calls, shorten transaction times, and increase the accuracy of call routing by promptly accepting, accurately screening, efficiently dispatching and effortlessly monitoring calls.
The VVX Expansion Module is a true plug-and-play device that requires no separate set-up as power and signaling are provided by the host VVX business media phone. The VVX Expansion Module provides an easy transition from traditional PBX features and functionality into the world of Voice over IP with familiar paper directory cards and intuitive LED visualization that matches the VVX business media phone.
Like all Polycom VoIP products, the VVX Expansion Module is standards-based and fully interoperable with Polycom partners' IP telephony server solutions.3 With the greatest breadth and depth of integrated video, voice, and web solutions, only Polycom delivers the ultimate communications experience.
- Increase productivity—The VVX Expansion Module provides costeffective call handling capabilities using directory cards that simplifies monitoring/dispatching of a high number of static contacts
- Ease of use—Bi-color LEDs offer flexible and intuitive call visualization matching VVX phones
- Extended compatibility—Supports all VVX business media phones for maximum flexibility
- Flexible paper directory—Quickly generate and print PDF template containing line key assignments
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investment—Get the most out of your Polycom VVX business media phones by turning them into cost-effective attendant solutions
- 40 multifunctional line keys configurable as line registration, call appearance, speed dial, DSS, or BLF
- Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information Compatible Polycom® VVX® business media phone models
- Polycom® VVX® 300/310
- Polycom® VVX® 400/410
- Polycom® VVX® 500
- Polycom® VVX® 600
Communication with host phone and/or other modules
- 2 auxiliary ports over (RJ-11)
- Up to three VVX Expansion Modules can be attached to any VVX phone
Feature support Additional line registrations (up to 34 total) Shared call appearance, bridged line appearance (Key system emulation) Call transfer Busy lamp field Speed dial Fully programmable line appearances Power Provided by Polycom VVX host phone Host phone powering options: IEEE 802.3(af/at) PoE or using a compatible external AC adapter Powering starts automatically upon auxiliary port connection No additional power source is required Approvals CE Mark VCCI C-Tick Safety UL 60950-1 CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1 EN 60950-1 IEC 60950-1 AS/NZS 60950-1 Operating conditions Temperature: 0—40° C (+32—104° F) Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%, noncondensing Storage Temperature -40—70° C (-40—160° F) VVX Expansion Module ships with VVX Expansion Module console VVX Expansion Module desk stand Attachment bracket with hand screws (2) Auxiliary cable Quick start guide Dimensions 5 in x 5 in x 6.5 in (12.5 cm x 12.5 cm x 16 cm) (W x H x D) Weight Physical: 1 lb (0.4 kg) Unit box dimensions 11 in x 6 in x 3.5 in (27.9 cm x 15.2 cm x 8.9 cm) Unit box weight 1.32 lb (0.6 kg ) Master carton quantity Ten (10) Country of origin China Warranty One (1) year Part number/UPC code 2200-46300-025 / 610807781479
Phone System Support Overview
Supported Phone Systems