- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
- 16 port passive Power over Ethernet injector.
- Compatible with 802.3af PoE devices like IP Cameras, IP Phones, and Access Points.
- Dual 2.1mm x 5.5 mm DC Power Inputs
- 48 volt 120 watt power supply provides "always on" to all ports with 120 watts (Approx 7.5w / device) shared by all devices.
This multiport Passive Power over Ethernet (POE) injector has options to power as many as 12 devices from a central power source up to 328 ft (100 meters) away. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable and power devices such as cameras, VOIP phones, and WiFi access points.
Do you need 48 volts or 24 volts?
PoE Cameras and IP Phones use 48 volts, as do most models of WiFi Access Point. Look for “802.3af” or “12v, PoE” on the device’s data sheet. 802.3af is Standard PoE (48 volts) and 12v, PoE means 12 volts is used when powered from a transformer and 48 volts when powered via Ethernet.
24 volts is typically used for WiFi Access Points from Ubiquiti, Open-Mesh, and Microtik.
Most IP phones and PoE cameras use less than 10 watts per device, and a 60 watt power supply will be sufficient for most applications. 120 watts power supplies are recommended for WiFi Access Points. Consult your device specs if you’re not certain.