- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
About - Proximity card packs are for use with Proximity compact, Easyprox compact and Switch2 systems. The cards are supplied in wallets. An intuitive 'shadow card' system is used for ease of management.
Installation - When installing the system the first card pack is added by presenting the Enrolment card from that pack. Subsequent packs are added by presenting the original Enrolment card followed by the Enrolment card from the new pack. Further configuration is done using the other cards in the pack.
Door open time card: Sets the amount of time the door is unlocked for.
Fail open release card: Only for use with PROXIMITY compact and Easyprox compact. PROXIMITY compact: presenting this card reverses the operation of the lock output to make it suitable for operating a fail open release. Presenting this card again reverts operation to fail locked. Easyprox compact: presenting this card will set the lock to 'unlock'. Presenting this card again will relock the door.
Silent operation card: Disables the sounder in the reader. The sounder is enabled by presenting the card again (Compact systems only).
Operation - User cards are supplied in wallets. Each card is packaged with a corresponding shadow card. Once installation of the system is complete all user cards are valid and ready to be issued. To issue a user card, remove it from the wallet and write the name of the user on its corresponding shadow card. The user may now use their card to gain access. This process is repeated for all users. If a card needs to be invalidated, the corresponding shadow card is removed from the wallet and presented to any relevant readers on the site. This invalidates the card.
- Use with Compact and Switch2 systems
- A lost card can be voided with a shadow card
- Additional packs can be added easily
- Simple function cards are included
- Choice of pack sizes
- Choice of pack colour for using coloured zones