- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
The cost-effective Gateway solution to tie in 24 analog phones or fax
The SmartNode™ 4300 VoIP Gateway provides 12 to 32 analog FXS or FXO interfaces to connect phones, fax or PSTN trunk lines to your IP-based communications (IP PBX, UC systems and SIP Trunks).
Like every SmartNode™, the SN4300 supports every industry-standard CODEC to deliver toll-quality voice on every call. The Unified Communications Agent™ (UCA) provides any-to-any multi-path switching (simultaneous SIP, H.323, ISDN, and POTS calls with routing and conversion between TDM/PSTN and IP/Ethernet networks—plus T.38 and SuperG3 FAX). VoIP-over-VPN with voice encryption provides secure voice and data via IPsec with AES/DES strong encryption and automated keying via Internet Key Exchange (IKE). In addition, advanced call-router functionality includes least-cost call routing with flexible dialednumber plan support.
The SmartNode survivability suite provides PSTN fallback to ensure business continuity in case the IP network fails. In addition, SmartNode delivers a smooth transition to VoIP with strong number portability support accepting incoming calls from the PSTN throughout the VoIP service provider's number porting process.
Preserve investments in legacy phone equipment while taking the next steps toward unified communications with the SN4300 VoIP Gateway. Providing 12 to 32 FXS or FXO interfaces and one 10/100/1000 Ethernet, the SN4300 delivers a reliable, cost-effective solution for the Enterprise.
- Simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Advanced local call switching.
- Full SIP and T.38 support
- Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723 etc.
- Outstanding Interoperability
- Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors and Asterisk™ IP-PBX.
- 16, 24, 32 simultaneous VoIP calls
- Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access • TFTP configuration & firmware loading • SNMP MIB II and product MIB • Secure autoprovisioning for both firmware and unit/subscriber configuration • Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
- 2-wire Loopstart on 50 pin (12 to 24 channels) or 64 pin (32 channels) Telco connector • Short haul loop 1.1 km @3REN • EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201188) • Programmable AC impedance, feeding, ring and on-hook voltage • Caller-ID FSK and ITU V.23/Bell 202 generation
- 2-wire Loopstart on 50pin (12 to 24 channels) or 64-pin (32 channels) Telco connector • Programmable impedance, ring detection, tone detection, disconnect supervision • Caller ID detection
- SIPv2 H.323v4 (simultaneously with B2BUA capability) • SIP call transfer, redirect • DTMF in-band & out-of-band • All tones programmable (dial, ringing, busy)
Call Switching and Services
- Regular expression based call routing and number manipulation • Number blocking • Short-dialing • Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups • transparent line extension
- Codec G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab • G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay • G.711 transparent fax and bypass
- CPU Motorola MPC875 @ 133 MHz • Memory 32 MB SDRAM/8 MB Flash
- 19-in. rack-mount chassis 48.3W x 4.44H x 30.50D cm
- 4.1 kg
- 100–240 VAC (50/60 Hz) • Power dissipation: > 22W (60W max, model SN4432/JS/RUI)
- 32–104°F (0–40°C)