- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Supported Phone Systems
About the Polycom VVX 410 Desk Phone
Polycom VVX 400 Series of Business Media Phones
A color mid-range business media phone for today's office workers and call attendants delivering crystal clear communications
The Polycom VVX 400 is an expandable color business media phone that delivers crystal clear communications enhanced collaboration and personal productivity.
Simplicity and ease of use
The VVX 400 phone brings high-quality, cost effective solution to front line staff handling moderate volume of calls through advanced UC telephony features. The intuitive color user interface of the VVX 400 makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. Unsurpassed voice quality and clarity
The VVX 400 delivers breakthrough Polycom HD Voice quality for life-like conversations, while minimizing fatigue making calls more efficient and productive.
Give your front line staff the best experience with this high quality twelve line color business media phone. The VVX 400 improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on the computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC's desktop to include the VVX 400 phone's screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Best-in-class deployment and administration
The VVX 400 phone is easy to deploy and simple to manage. Using an enterprise-grade, web-based, configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain even a small number of phones throughout the entire organization.
Customizable and expandable
The VVX 400 phone provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in web applications and custom backgrounds. The VVX 400 phone also comes ready for future expansion modules as your users' need and business grows.
Market-leading open standards interoperability
Designed for enhanced interoperability, the VVX 400 leverages and complements the other existing IT investments in your business. With the broadest call server interoperability in the industry, the Polycom VVX 400 mid-range business media phone can become the flexible and future-proof foundation for any organization's unified communications strategy.
- Improve productivity for office staff and knowledge worker's via an intuitive larger, color display and easy to use line appearances
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 400 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 400 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third-party UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
User Interface Features
- Backlit 3.5" color LCD (320 x 240) resolution
- Voicemail support2
- WebKit-based Browser
- Adjustable base height
- Unicode UTF-8 character support.
- Polycom HD Voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for each audio pathhandset, the hands-free speakerphone, and the optional headset
- Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technology providing full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
- Type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full duplex)
- Frequency response – 150 Hz – 7 kHz for handset, optional headset and handsfree speakerphone modes
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722.1, G.722.1C, iLBC
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise generation
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and in-band)
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
Headset and handset compatibility
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Hearing aid compatibility to ITU-T P.370 and TIA 504A standards
- Compliant with ADA Section 508 Subpart B 1194.23 (all)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset for magnetic coupling to hearing aids
- Compatible with commercially-available
TTY adapter equipment Call handling features
- 12 lines (programmable line keys)
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Flexible line appearance (one or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment / call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way audio conferencing
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Remote missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Electronic hook switch capable
- Local configurable digit map/dial plan
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet (Class 2)
- Energy-saving after hours mode
- External Universal AC Adapter (optional), 48VDC; 12W
- Temperature: 0 to 40°C (+32 to 104°F)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%, noncondensing
Polycom VVX 400 comes with:
- VVX 400 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) Cable - CAT-5E
- Quick Start Guide
- A ferrite clamp is included in the box
- Open Source OFFER is included in the box
- 7.5 x 6 x 7 in (19 x 15 x 18 cm) (W x H x D)
- 2200-46157-025 – VVX 400 WW PoE
- 2200-46162-025 – VVX 410 WW PoE
- 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
Unit box dimensions
- 12 x 8.25 x 4.25 in
- 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
Phone System Support Overview
Polycom enjoys a broad support of its phones within IP phone systems and hosted phone systems.
When you buy a Polycom VVX phone from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.
3CX Professional Phone System.
The Polycom VVX desk phone is fully supported by the 3CX Phone System as a standard phone. This means is enjoys plug and play functionaity for configuration as well as Option 66 configuration as both a local phone. Remote phones require a vpn and additional configuration
The Polycom VVX desk phone is a preferred phone for the SimpleBusinessPhones.com phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the SimpleBusinessPhones.com web portal.
Fairfire Hosted Phone System
The Polycom VVX desk phone is a preferred phone for the FairFirePhones.ca phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the FairFirePhones.ca web portal.
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the RingCentral hosted phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft OCS phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft Lync phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft Office365 phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
Resources and Documents
- Polycom VVX 410 Desk Phone Quick User Guide
- Polycom VVX 410 Desk Phone User Manual
- Datasheet for the Polycom VVX 410 Desk Phone