- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Legacy Nortel Phone System
- Risk - Its been years since Nortel sold phone systems. Its been years since new parts or Nortel support has been availalable. The system will fail - its just a question of when. Mitigate the risk of unexpected system failure with a system that has commercial manufacturer support.
- Unified Communications - Getting your voicemail as email is an incredibly useful feature for those on the go. Enabling your smart phone as an office extensions is one of the many useful features available with newer phone systems.
- Easy Administration - Nortel system required a expensive technician to come on site. Most newer systems are web based which means you use your internet browser to make changes to the system. When a technician is required, often the work can be done remotely making an expensive site call un-nessesary.
- Outlook Integration - Click to dial from Outlook is a much valued feature for users. When someone is calling you, it will look up the person from your Outlook so you know exactly who is calling even when you don't recognize the number
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
The T24 Key Indicator Module (KIM) is a 24-button module that attaches directly to the T7316E telephone.
- 24 programmable buttons with indicators (for lines, features, and autodial numbers)
- Provides busy lamp field/direct station select support
- Multiple appearances of target line and hunt groups
- Multi-segment indication
- Can add 4 T24s per T7316E without the use of a Station Auxiliary Power Supply (SAPS)
- Can add 9 T24s per T7316e with the use of a Station Auxiliary Power supply
- Desk or wall mount
- Compatible with BCM 3.5 or later and Norstar 6.1 or later