- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Supported Phone Systems
About the Polycom VVX 300 Desk Phone
Polycom® VVX 300 and 310 Business Media Phones
Powerful entry-level business media phones for today's cubicle workers handling a low to moderate volume of calls delivering crystal clear communications
The Polycom® VVX® 300 is an expandable business media phone that delivers crystal clear communications, enhanced collaboration and personal productivity.
Simplicity and ease-of-use
The VVX 300 phone brings high-quality, cost effective solutions to any environment through advanced UC features. The intuitive user interface of the VVX 300 makes usability and navigation easy and requires minimal training.
Unsurpassed voice quality and clarity
The VVX 300 delivers breakthrough Polycom® HD Voice™ quality for life-like conversations while minimizing fatigue making calls more efficient and productive.
Give your front line workers the best experience with this high quality six-line business media phone. The VVX 300 improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC's desktop to include the VVX 300 phone's screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Best-in-class deployment and administration
The VVX 300 phone is easy to deploy and simple to manage. Using an enterprisegrade, web-based, configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain even a small number of phones throughout the entire organization.
Customizable and expandable
The VVX 300 phone provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in web applications and custom backgrounds. The VVX 300 phone also comes ready for future expansion modules as your users' needs and business grows.
Market-leading open standards interoperability
Designed for enhanced interoperability, the VVX 300 leverages and complements the other existing IT investments in your business. With the broadest call server interoperability in the industry, the Polycom VVX 300 entry level business media phone can become the flexible and future-proof foundation for any organization's unified communications strategy.
- Improve productivity for cubicle workers and call center operators through an intuitive easy to use user interface
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom HD Voice
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and webbased configuration tool makes the VVX 300 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 300 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third- party web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standardsbased, open APIs
User interface features
- Backlit 8-level Grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104) resolution
- Voicemail support2
- WebKit-based Browser
- Adjustable base height
- Unicode UTF-8 character support.
- Polycom HD Voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for each audio pathhandset, the hands-free speakerphone, and the optional headset
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology providing full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
- Type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full duplex)
- Frequency response – 150 Hz – 7 kHz for handset, optional headset and handsfree speakerphone modes
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise generation
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and in-band)
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment Headset and handset compatibility
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Hearing aid compatibility to ITU-T P.370 and TIA 504A standards
- Compliant with ADA Section 508 Subpart B 1194.23 (all)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset for magnetic coupling to hearing aids
- Compatible with commercially-available TTY adapter equipment
Call handling features
- 6 lines (programmable line keys)
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Flexible line appearance (one or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment / call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way audio conferencing
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Remote missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Electronic hook switch capable
- Local configurable digit map/dial plan
Open application platform
- Supports Polycom Apps SDK and API for third-party business and personal applications
- Bundled with Polycom UC Software:
- Corporate Directory Access using LDAP Visual Conference Management
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet (Class 2)
- External Universal AC Adapter (optional), 48VDC; 12W
- Temperature: 0 to 40°C (+32 to 104°F)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%, noncondensing
- -40 to +70°C (-40 to +160°F)
Polycom VVX 300 comes with:
- VVX 300 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) Cable - CAT-5E
- Quick Start Guide
- A ferrite clamp is included in the box
- Open Source OFFER is included in the box
- 7.5 x 6 x 7 in (19 x 15 x 18 cm) (W x H x D)
- 2200-46135-025 – VVX300 WW PoE
- 2200-46161-025 – VVX310 WW PoE
- Unit weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
Unit box dimensions
- 12 x 8.25 x 4.25 in
- 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
- One (1) year
Phone System Support Overview
Polycom enjoys a broad support of its phones within IP phone systems and hosted phone systems.
When you buy a Polycom VVX phone from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.
3CX Professional Phone System.
The Polycom VVX desk phone is fully supported by the 3CX Phone System as a standard phone. This means is enjoys plug and play functionaity for configuration as well as Option 66 configuration as both a local phone. Remote phones require a vpn and additional configuration
The Polycom VVX desk phone is a preferred phone for the SimpleBusinessPhones.com phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the SimpleBusinessPhones.com web portal.
Fairfire Hosted Phone System
The Polycom VVX desk phone is a preferred phone for the FairFirePhones.ca phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the FairFirePhones.ca web portal.
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the RingCentral hosted phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft OCS phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft Lync phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft Office365 phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
Resources and Documents
- Polycom VVX 300 Desk Phone Quick User Guide
- Polycom VVX 300 Desk Phone User Manual
- Datasheet for the Polycom VVX 300 Desk Phone