- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
About the Emergency Phone With Amplified Receiver and Push Button Dial
An emergency phone with amplified receiver and push button dial in a black enamel finish designed to be flush mounted in elevators or halls.
- Designed for flush mounting in elevators or halls
- Constructed of heavy-gauge sheet steel finished in baked enamel
- Handsets equipped with hearing aid compatible (HAC) amplified receiver units with automatic volume reset
- Handset contains a powerful magnet to hold it securely in place
- Telephone line powered
- UNSPSC: 43191500
Phone System Support Overview
This speakerphone uses a standard analog loop-start interface which makes it compatible with practically any phone system. Some phone systems may need a "ATA" bridge to interface with the phone system. This is the case with Nortel and with 3CX Phone Systems. To interface with 3CX Phone System, we recommend the Patton 4114 FXS ATA bridge.