- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Supported Phone Systems
- HELIA recommends the 3CX Phone System
About the Algo 1128 High Intensity LED Strobe Light
Bright visual notification of telephone, safety, and security events. Effective and selectable flash patterns radiate light 360 x 180 degrees for visibility in all directions. Alerts employees in noisy locations and eliminates noise in quiet environments.
Eight efficient and powerful LEDs provide a range of visible effects. Aggressive flash patterns ensure effectiveness in large noisy industrial areas, while milder flash patterns are suitable for less urgent notification or offices.
Available lens covers in amber, blue, or red provide even more choice for distinguishing telephone and safety events from fire or other alarm systems. Telephone ring (from FXS port or ATA) or dry contact (relay) activation make the 1128 Strobe Light easy to integrate with any unified communication server or security system.
Algo 1128 Visual Strobe Ringer Features
- Ring or dry contact activated
- Selectable flash pattern, rate and intensity
- Optional amber, blue or red covers
- Wall or ceiling mountable
- Weather resistant
Algo 1128 Visual Strobe Ringer Benefits
- 16 flash patterns suitable for all applications
- OSHA or ADA compliance
- Distinguishable from fire alarm
- Higher efficiency and longer life than xenon strobe lights
- Notification in noisy or quiet environments
Visual Strobe Flash Patterns
|15||1111||Classic strobe slow||.||.||.|
|14||1110||Classic strobe medium||.||.||.|
|13||1101||Classic strobe fast||.||.||.|
|11||1011||Side to side||.||.|
|6||0110||Multi-strobe slow bright||.||.||.|
|5||0101||Multi-strobe slow dimmed||.||.||.|
|4||0100||Multi-strobe fast bright||.||.||.|
|3||0011||Multi-strobe fast dimmed||.||.||.|
|2||0010||Multi-strobe dim holdover||.||.||.|
What's Included in the Box
- 1128 Strobe unit with clear lens
- Power supply
- Mounting bracket
- Colored lens cover (if color option ordered)
- User Guide
- 1128 LED Strobe Light clear lens included.
- 1128A LED Strobe Light, amber lens cover included.
- 1128B LED Strobe Light, blue lens cover included.
- 1128R LED Strobe Light, red lens cover included.
- 1128ABR LED Strobe Light, amber, red, and blue lens cover included.
|Dry Contact Detection|
|Contact and Loop Resistance||0||2||kOhm|
|Open Current Voltage||5||Vdc|
|Telephone Ring Detection|
|Ring Detect Voltage 20/25 Hz||20||Vrms|
|Low Voltage Detection|
|Input Voltage (DC of AC)||3||30||V|
- Four flash pattern switch located in the wiring cavity
- Two installation scenarios – "hard wired" or "plug and play"
Phone System Support Overview
Algo enjoys a broad support of its devices within legacy, IP phone systems and hosted phone systems.
When you buy a Algo Device from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.