- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
About the Cisco SPA 301 Desk Phone
All About The Cisco SPA 301 1-Line IP Phone/h2>
Basic, Affordable, IP Phone for Business or Home Office
- Basic 1-line business-class IP phone
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set
Based on SIP, the Cisco SPA 301 1-Line IP Phone has been tested to help ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 301 addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves
and shared line appearance (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA 301.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Cisco SPA 301 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
The Cisco SPA301 Desk Phone How Tohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LwQmCj4jGY
Supported Phone Systems